king of vegas - spike tv

I thought I'd give you guys a late update.I didn't make the cut of 24 - let alone the final TV cut of 12. Things got a bit more competitive when a bunch of pros (like uber-BlackJack player Andy Bloch - who didn't get in) showed up for the LA auditions. Also, some pros (like Cyndy Violette) who were "guaranteed" a spot when I went to AC did not make the final cut to 12. I may have kicked my group's ass, but in hindsight, I don't think I should have been saying that the King of Vegas should have real pros instead of all these wannabees - which is still where I am. Note to self: be even more aggressive and "on" if there is a next time.I have some evidence that Evelyn Ng and Erick Lindgren did alright though and that Mike Matusow and David Williams were probably out early. Everyone though is totally mum (non-disclosure agreements) about it now til air date in January. So take this as close to pure speculation.

Surprised Matusow didn't make it---he would be great TV. Keep the updates coming.Fullhouse7
I'm talking about making it to the $1M prize - I'm pretty sure he's in the final 12. Non disclosures though.My reason for saying he didn't advance during the TV rounds is his work on Cardplayer's internet radio show and playing in the Five Diamond at Bellagio last week.