one more mod daniel.

KDawg is solid.He also does not flame people. I do on occaision (and am glad to do so for the minority that likes that sort of thing, i.e. kicking a ******* retarded kid).And he has pretty much been one of the solid glues behind strat. Even before there really was a decent strat forum and 2+2ers would point and laugh at FCP (which is uhm... different.... from now).

Yeah, KDawg and Custom should be the mods for Strat forum.
well, imo one is propably enough for the strat section, they usually dont get too out of control. but we need more overall mods.
I disagree. Two is best. You need to have redundancy. And the two get along great. It's a good work-fit.
I can take a hint, lol. Ok, there is definitely room for KDawg, but after that we'll need to see where we stand. My Web Guy went to bed KDawg so it might not be active till tomorrow.
with this new shit thats come to light kdawghow does it feel?like to thank anybody? :-)
I can take a hint, lol. Ok, there is definitely room for KDawg, but after that we'll need to see where we stand. My Web Guy went to bed KDawg so it might not be active till tomorrow.
Congrats bud.
DN making KDawg a mod gets me hot.Thank you DN.
He also does not flame people
uhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh :club:
:D hey, I read it on the internet! It must be true.(meanwhile, some people are surprised when I flame people and others think that's all I do)
Nikki getting hot kinda makes all of us kinda hot.Thank you DN. Just trying to boost my post count if they decide to make 2K the entry point for Veterans. I kid! I swear if they make an arbitrary 2K thing, I'm going to brand DN a legalist.
Nikki getting hot kinda makes all of us kinda hot.Thank you DN. Just trying to boost my post count if they decide to make 2K the entry point for Veterans. I kid! I swear if they make an arbitrary 2K thing, I'm going to brand DN a legalist.
i think an arbritrary 600 post minimum would be a fantastic idea for the veterans forum
i think an arbritrary 600 post minimum would be a fantastic idea for the veterans forum
:wink:
I agree... and it should be ONE of the criteria.The judgement should be done by those who DN trusts. Obviously, he does not have the time or knowledge to make all these decisions himself. So, he DELEGATES.The people who choose (and DN is still one of these people) do so in an open and systematic manner amongst themselves.This is what is done with all political groups, societies and corporations. We have a group of rules or criteria, and then we use our minds to make a critical judgement.Oh, and just to address all those idiots complaining about the post count... obviously people who have a lot of posts but no QUALITY don't gain much for their stature within the community. People who post to just boost post count are pretty obvious... obviously lame.