big money sitting n small tables

Not sure anyone is interested .. there is a person sitting at the .50/1.00 NL tables with over a grand. Might be one of u guys.. take a shot at him .. i did. Pokerstars / Teucer 6 table / .50 - 1.00

My post is a reference to something Daniel did at the Wynn recently when buying in to a low limit table with a large amount of cash....You're new here judging by your posts, you'll soon be able to figure out which are jokes and which are not......Hint : look for sw (sarcasm warning)

1,000 is not that much anyway. Once and a while a friend of mine who is actually, you know, good, will sit at the .50/1 table i'm playing with like 20,000 and then raise every hand every street just to see what happens

1,000 is not that much anyway. Once and a while a friend of mine who is actually, you know, good, will sit at the .50/1 table i'm playing with like 20,000 and then raise every hand every street just to see what happens
where are there no cap buyin NL games at online?
UB has some
UB