thank you daniel!

Hi everybody! I'm a new member and I thought I should say hello. I wasn't sure where to say it so I just picked the forum at the very top. I hope that's okay. Anyway, I'm so excited to be a chartered member and I hope I can learn a few things about poker. I've only been playing for about 6 months. I'd like to thank Daniel for being so accessible to his fans. Thank you!~ :club: sadie

Hi everybody! I'm a new member and I thought I should say hello. I wasn't sure where to say it so I just picked the forum at the very top. I hope that's okay. Anyway, I'm so excited to be a chartered member and I hope I can learn a few things about poker. I've only been playing for about 6 months. I'd like to thank Daniel for being so accessible to his fans. Thank you!~ :club: sadie
glad to have you...<in a non sex way> be prepared for the zoo that is fcp...
ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!I'm the King of the FCP Jungle!
nice ti ts king
<Enter me with a crown on> "No you're not, I am. And you know nothing of my work."
Seems like we found an intelligent newbie with some decent writing skills and an appreciation for the forum. We're 1 for 1200.
Oh please.....you're just happy it's girl. If it was a guy you'd be flaming away. :wink:
Shhhhhhhh.....No We Wouldn't :oops: :wink:
Seems like we found an intelligent newbie with some decent writing skills and an appreciation for the forum. We're 1 for 1200.
Oh please.....you're just happy it's girl. If it was a guy you'd be flaming away. :wink:
Shows how much you know. I lost the ability to maintain an erection long ago, and haven't had a healthy sexual drive in decades! My testes have since shriveled to the size of raisins, and are no longer recognizable as such. I'll bet you feel pretty silly right about now.
Shows how much you know. I lost the ability to maintain an erection long ago, and haven't had a healthy sexual drive in decades! My testes have since shriveled to the size of raisins, and are no longer recognizable as such. I'll bet you feel pretty silly right about now.
Very much so. Sorry. :club:

SadieNice to have you here, don't let all the wackos chase you away. You need to weed through the junk posts, and you can find some good stuff that will help you and make you laugh.Welcome!!!!

oh intelligant newbbiew that can right, in yur dreams, knot here at lestsw, i can actually spell ex: biodiversity
I gotta be weird. I didn't even check to see if the OP was male or female. I assume male unless blatantly proven otherwise.Ray
exactly