my alter ego thinks daniel is a fish in the big game

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teneight is definately the most likely though....
wtf is this censored. I don't even work..i go to school and play poker. F*ck the people who are accusing me of doing this. I would never ever ever ever talk censored about one of the players (daniel) who has helped me out a lot to improve my game. daniel is my hero..damn everyone who accused me..or even thought that it was meteneight
got to back tennight on this one. He's never been shy! No way it's him!
wtf is this censored. I don't even work..i go to school and play poker. F*ck the people who are accusing me of doing this. I would never ever ever ever talk censored about one of the players (daniel) who has helped me out a lot to improve my game. daniel is my hero..damn everyone who accused me..or even thought that it was meteneight
got to back tennight on this one. He's never been shy! No way it's him!
I butchered your name, and I know how you are about spelling! Sorry!

I dont think ive said anything that reflects negativly in the past on DN. I think the OP has some valid points. If you are one of the top cash game players in the world who focuses on your craft you will have an advantage over someone like DN who will be rusty to some degree from the many engagements he is involved in. This is not to say DN isnt an excellent player, just that he has a bit of a disadvantage against some of the best. On the other hand DN just seems to be running bad, when BG called DNs all in after BG bet 10k with AJ, on a 1 card flush draw and hit you cant really say BG out played him there. The same goes for the diamond on the river that scooped a pot from him.I feel DN would probably more profitable at limits with easier competition but if DN created the time to play regularly (by some miracle) I have no doubt there are few people who would find a significant edge on him.just my .02

I don't think any any of the big game players are afraid to sit down with anyone, that's part of what makes them the players they are I think. That being said, Daniel is a superb player, anyone can see that. Anyone with his kind of reading ability is not a fish, and he's already proven he can hack it in the big game to some extent. I can't believe I responded to this thread seriously. OP you're a douche (I feel better).

Okay, okay, okay guys, I confess. I't's me I was bitter DN didn't mention Krablar in his shout out blog, and didn't send my psp in a timely matter. So I decided to take revenge the only way I could. WIth an annoyamous flame. take that, DN!!! I know sharing my highly educated opinion of your play will shatter your self esteem!! ZING!

no not teneight, but your getting close censored
What amazes me is you not being able to get past the censor with the vast posting experience you have.Between that and this thread I have decided that you're extremely stupid.
I still think its 10-8 for my own personal reasons. I hate Paris and her stupid way of thinking. And it was me.
What amazes me is you not being able to get past the censor with the vast posting experience you have.Between that and this thread I have decided that you're extremely stupid.
I know how to get around the "censor". I was just too pissed off that people were accusing me. I could careless what you think, you fucking douchebagESADB

It doesn't matter who it was. The fact is DN is not someone who the other pros look at as a fish. He has made a lot of money from the all the different games he has played, as well as the big game.He got his money in with the best of it every time. He is just getting unlucky more than he should be. End of story.

I know how to get around the "censor". I was just too censored off that people were accusing me. I could careless what you think, you fucking douchebagESADB
Teneight, stop trying to be cool and actually look at who I quoted.The OP comes on here claiming he has 2000 posts, my point was directed at him.If you can't read between the lines I guess what I was trying to say is that I dont believe him.I've seen you swear enough to know you can get around the censor, hence my post had nothing to do with you.