my alter ego thinks daniel is a fish in the big game

Hello, I had to open a new account on FCP in order to post this. I have over 2000 posts here and i dont want to soil my rep. And I like daniel a lot, love FCP and all the members here. And I have the upmost respect for daniel and what he has done for my game and the rest of poker. Now he has won a ton of money and he is very competitive person so that what leads him to the biggest games. But I have to think that the other players like Reese, Brunson 1 and 2, Barry and the rest of the gang start licken there lips when he sits down. Now I know he is world class, but is he top 10 currently. Im not sure. I think the big games loves players like daniel and Gus and maybe even Eliza. Why do you think Barry jumped at the chance to play him in heads up games. He thought he was a big Favorite. And im sure that it hurt Barrys ego to only split the games with him. I know he has had some good days in the big game, but most of the time I see negative numbers. The last 2 days playing in this cash game isnt part of my reasoning here. This is a game played over 3 days with the best in the world anyone can run bad in that time. But again the others are loving him and his million sitting on the table. Why do you think the other players are making the calls against him that they are. No Respect!They know he is cold and when it rains it pours. I dont know im just saying what i feel. Go ahead and flame away. maybe i log in under my real name and even flame myself.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I had to open a new account on FCP in order to post this. I have over 2000 posts here and i dont want to soil my rep. And I like daniel a lot, love FCP and all the members here. And I have the upmost respect for daniel and what he has done for my game and the rest of poker. Now he has won a ton of money and he is very competitive person so that what leads him to the biggest games. But I have to think that the other players like Reese, Brunson 1 and 2, Barry and the rest of the gang start licken there lips when he sits down. Now I know he is world class, but is he top 10 currently. Im not sure. I think the big games loves players like daniel and Gus and maybe even Eliza. Why do you think Barry jumped at the chance to play him in heads up games. He thought he was a big Favorite. And im sure that it hurt Barrys ego to only split the games with him. I know he has had some good days in the big game, but most of the time I see negative numbers. The last 2 days playing in this cash game isnt part of my reasoning here. This is a game played over 3 days with the best in the world anyone can run bad in that time. But again the others are loving him and his million sitting on the table. Why do you think the other players are making the calls against him that they are. No Respect!They know he is cold and when it rains it pours. I dont know im just saying what i feel. Go ahead and flame away. maybe i log in under my real name and even flame myself.
I call BS here.There is no way that you have over 2000 posts and have not soiled your rep already....
Hi,i did not create a new username. And id like to drop a brick on your forehead.sincerely,Ghost
does he go to the bank teller and ask for one million, mix it up please?I'll need some tip money.
No.He goes to the cage and asks for a million in chips, all $1.And three burly dudes to carry em.

I just think it's funny that the OP doesn't think that DN and the Mods can figure out exactly who he is if they choose. Kind of a weak move to post under an alias, if you have an opinion, stand by it. It's not like DN has ever shown himself to be judgemental or vindictive, he understands that he's a celebrity (even if he hates the word) and people are going to have ill-conceived or unfounded opinions about him. Just part of the game...

I just think it's funny that the OP doesn't think that DN and the Mods can figure out exactly who he is if they choose. Kind of a weak move to post under an alias, if you have an opinion, stand by it. It's not like DN has ever shown himself to be judgemental or vindictive, he understands that he's a celebrity (even if he hates the word) and people are going to have ill-conceived or unfounded opinions about him. Just part of the game...
as a celebrity, I agree.
as a celebrity, I agree.
None of the opinions about you are ill-conceived or unfounded Ron...
i'd like to urinate on your head..again....

I didnt say that he wasnt good. I just said that maybe he cant hang on a regular basis with the big game boys. By the way im posting from work and we just got new servers and shit diffrent provider so your I.P. searches are useless.Lok danny boy is real good. maybe one of the best tourney players of our generation. But the guy isnt a big game hunter yet. He is the hunted. That might change. Might not. I think everybody would be a little better off if they just faced the truth. The dude is a fish in that game now. he will will a few nights but overall he will loose. he has plenty of cash to do it and he will be fine. And hey Ivey Fan 30 you wanna piss on my head. Im just over the Besty ross bridge my friend. I wont run i promise.