yes belongs in bad beat, they will move it

I know I should post this in the bad beat forum but I know that our moderators will move it and this area seems to get more traffic.Well I very much understand what Daniel means by the cards spitting in your face. I was doing very well in a tourney last night with a pretty good shot at the money when the hand below occurred.I think I played this about as good as I could, and was destined to go broke but I still welcome any feedback. Was there any way I could have played this better? I didn't slow play and am pretty sure that I really couldn't do much else but as there are so many opinions on here I would love to hear some. Thanks!http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=vi...iew&hand=160491

You did nothing wrong. Got all the money in with best hand. Just gotta suck it up and know he hit a 2 outer. This late in a tourney people will pust with top pair so you gotta think you have the best of it.~sublime

every day every player that posts here takes at least 5 beats like this, yes it sucks, yes you played it right (I also can't say anything bad about your opponents play), yes it sucks. If you play well, and play long enough, you will come out ahead.

Uh, not to sound like a dweeb, but you shouldnt title your post. "yes they will move it'They really shouldnt have to move it, you should have posted it in the proper section, and I know general gets the most traffic, and we all want to feel sorry for you, trust me we do, but theres not much else you can do, you cant get justice or revenge cuz you posted in general. Just a tip so the mods arent forced to clean up, they already have enough spammers and donks posting

I know I should post this in the bad beat forum but I know that our moderators will move it and this area seems to get more traffic.Well I very much understand what Daniel means by the cards spitting in your face. I was doing very well in a tourney last night with a pretty good shot at the money when the hand below occurred.I think I played this about as good as I could, and was destined to go broke but I still welcome any feedback. Was there any way I could have played this better? I didn't slow play and am pretty sure that I really couldn't do much else but as there are so many opinions on here I would love to hear some. Thanks!http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=vi...iew&hand=160491
Nothing you could have done different there. Obviously I like the raise, can't blame the other guys call, preflop. On the flop I like the bet, can't blame the other guys move in. Unlucky.
Uh, not to sound like a dweeb, but you shouldnt title your post. "yes they will move it'They really shouldnt have to move it, you should have posted it in the proper section, and I know general gets the most traffic, and we all want to feel sorry for you, trust me we do,  but theres not much else you can do, you cant get justice or revenge cuz you posted in general. Just a tip so the mods arent forced to clean up, they already have enough spammers and donks posting
I saw the subject, read the first line, skipped over the link, and here I am. Major, this post makes you look childish. I was expecting a newbie to post that, not someone like yourself. Like the man said, the mods have enough to do without you acting like a pretentious asshole. And now that you mention it, I lost last night as well. You don't see me begging for pity though. You should grow up. J
every day every player that posts here takes at least 5 beats like this, yes it sucks, yes you played it right (I also can't say anything bad about your opponents play), yes it sucks.  If you play well, and play long enough, you will come out ahead.
I will kill two birds with one stone, believe me this is definitely not the first time something similar has happened and sure as hell won't be the last.Probably the most interesting thing was that we weren't both all in pre-flop and our hands were pretty well disguised after the flop.I certainly don't blame his play at all, this hand was destined to go down the way it did, just a tad shell shocked so I was looking for a little confirmation that I couldn't get out of the way of the train that was bearing down on me.Royal you are right, next time I will post it in the right place or not at all.I was just looking for a quick response, but your point about the Governator and the others having enough to do is well taken.
Uh, not to sound like a dweeb, but you shouldnt title your post. "yes they will move it'They really shouldnt have to move it, you should have posted it in the proper section, and I know general gets the most traffic, and we all want to feel sorry for you, trust me we do,  but theres not much else you can do, you cant get justice or revenge cuz you posted in general. Just a tip so the mods arent forced to clean up, they already have enough spammers and donks posting
I saw the subject, read the first line, skipped over the link, and here I am. Major, this post makes you look childish. I was expecting a newbie to post that, not someone like yourself. Like the man said, the mods have enough to do without you acting like a pretentious asshole. And now that you mention it, I lost last night as well. You don't see me begging for pity though. You should grow up. J
LOLI assure you that I was NOT looking for pity. Just a tad shell shocked lately by a horrendous run of card spitting at me luck, so was looking for a wee bit of reasurance. I already said that I went about it the wrong way.But believe me that on the off chance that I wanted pity as you put it, this is the last place I would go for it.Also although I posted it in the wrong place, I was sincere in wanting to ensure that I couldn't have played it any better, as I do value many of the opinions on here.So I am not quite sure how that makes me a pretentious asshole, but if that is what you think, sir you are entitled to that opinion.I think Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, etc. etc. would be a better place to go for pity then this fine establishment.
LOLI assure you that I was NOT looking for pity. Just a tad shell shocked lately by a horrendous run of card spitting at me luck, so was looking for a wee bit of reasurance. I already said that I went about it the wrong way.But believe me that on the off chance that I wanted pity as you put it, this is the last place I would go for it.Also although I posted it in the wrong place, I was sincere in wanting to ensure that I couldn't have played it any better, as I do value many of the opinions on here.So I am not quite sure how that makes me a pretentious asshole, but if that is what you think, sir you are entitled to that opinion.I think Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, etc. etc. would be a better place to go for pity then this fine establishment.
I call BS. you got your money in with the best hand. *YOU* KNOW that. but you decide to post your bad beat in the general forum *KNOWING* that there is a bad beat forum.you want us to feel sorry for you. at least admit that. that is all you wanted with your post.ffishh