admit it your a whore

I have to tell you guys something I am a10 8 suited whoreand anAQ whoreand a pocket 10s whorefor some reason I cant get off those hands unless its truly necessaryjust wanted to find out if anybody was a whore like me like people who love J10 suited and what not

What do you mean you can't get off them? Just fold when you flop nothing: no draw, no anything.If someone is playing you hard preflop, fold them? Not a hard concept unless you want to be tricky.P.S. Not much wrong with TT or AQ.

Was about 10 mins before the end of day two, i had about 110k which was a decent stack, could have anted into 2nd level money, but I was bein agressive pickin up antes and blinds while people were on the bubble. I had raised 7 hands in a row with only one call, which i took down on the flop. I never had a real hand, i finally picked up pkt TT two off the button and made my same standard raise. Everyone folded to the BB who had about 125k, basically even to me. He reraised me to 20k. I caught the BB making a move a couple times over the 10 hours I was with him in a similar fashion. I thought he would lay down a hand as big as KK afraid to bubble against AA, or any Ace hand sucking out on him as it would still leave him with a very decent stack. I pushed on him and my read was right... his cards just happened to be wrong. He waited two minutes and said "I have no choice" and flipped over pkt aces. was the 2nd time in the tourney i was all in, meh, 16 off the money.

We need to lift the cussing censors so I can relieve myself. I'm so ****ing pissed off right now that I could ****ing jump off a ****ing bridge. Or run into traffic head on . alfjkasl;jkfdkl;ajfklasdjdjfasajkfl;sdfdksfGod a what a ****ing sick week. I lost control so badly that I had 78s and re-raised to $10 preflop like I had AA. I just went ****ing nuts. ****ing 2 outers galore this week. 2 outers and 4 outers out the ass. How can I make $900 in one week and then lose $50 the next playing the same ****ing game.

We need to lift the cussing censors so I can relieve myself. I'm so censored censored off right now that I could censored jump off a censored bridge. Or run into traffic head on . alfjkasl;jkfdkl;ajfklasdjdjfasajkfl;sdfdksfGod a what a censored sick week. I lost control so badly that I had 78s and re-raised to $10 preflop like I had AA. I just went censored nuts. censored 2 outers galore this week. 2 outers and 4 outers out the ass. How can I make $900 in one week and then lose $50 the next playing the same censored game.
fuckI feel better now...