dn i love this forum... but

I don't really have a problem with new posters and some of the retarded threads they start, but if he really wanted to reward original members with special prizes and giveaways and stuff liek that, how does opening up charter membership to any new poster really accomplish that goal?

These threads are getting ridiculous. I used to browse around while at work.... Not any more. Where are the mods?
so, u would enjoy this forum more if there were less goofy threads and more censorship? every once in awhile some of the posts in those ridiculous threads are funny. maybe u should lighten up a little.
how does opening up charter membership to any new poster really accomplish that goal?
Man, when your mommas told you that you were special, you really took it to heart, didn't yasw
Hahahhahahaha... Man that was a good one.... But it wasent.
I don't really have a problem with new posters and some of the retarded threads they start, but if he really wanted to reward original members with special prizes and giveaways and stuff liek that, how does opening up charter membership to any new poster really accomplish that goal?
so, it's not enough that DN is kind enough to offer us special prizes and giveaways? You want him to only offer them to certain people? Rather selfish, no?
how does opening up charter membership to any new poster really accomplish that goal?
Man, when your mommas told you that you were special, you really took it to heart, didn't yasw
Wasn't meant to be funny ha ha..it was meant to point out that it is silly and without a shed of class to whine about not getting presents from Santa (Daniel) for being at his forum a few months longer than a newb.Not trying to be a jerk, but I call em as I see em.....by the way, spellcheck is free
so, it's not enough that DN is kind enough to offer us special prizes and giveaways? You want him to only offer them to certain people? Rather selfish, no?
No, I don't want to come off as ungrateful for what he's doing because I'm not, and i'm not gonna reread his blog about the charter membership but I thought it mentioned he wanted to do something for his loyal posters and members of this site so he was doing the charter membership. I don't think this whole plan is the best way to go about rewarding old posters. If I'm wrong and he didn't say that, then my bad but I was just questioning the method. I think it's a cool idea and very generous on his part and I really have no problem with new posters at this site.
Wasn't meant to be funny ha ha..it was meant to point out that it is silly and without a shed of class to whine about not getting presents from Santa (Daniel) for being at his forum a few months longer than a newb.Not trying to be a jerk, but I call em as I see em.....by the way, spellcheck is free
lyrics i call em like i see em B, yall niggas sound like me....
No, I don't want to come off as ungrateful for what he's doing because I'm not, and i'm not gonna reread his blog about the charter membership but I thought it mentioned he wanted to do something for his loyal posters and members of this site so he was doing the charter membership. I don't think this whole plan is the best way to go about rewarding old posters. If I'm wrong and he didn't say that, then my bad but I was just questioning the method. I think it's a cool idea and very generous on his part and I really have no problem with new posters at this site.
"It’s important to me, though, that those of you who have been FCPers all along get special benefits when it comes to promotions and things of that nature." thats what DN said. so you are right, this charter membership doesnt work very well for that. but what can you do? i dont think anyone should feel they deserve something special for posting on a forum a lot.they should do it by join date though. like everyone who signed up before february should get special stuff.
"It’s important to me, though, that those of you who have been FCPers all along get special benefits when it comes to promotions and things of that nature." thats what DN said. so you are right, this charter membership doesnt work very well for that. but what can you do? i dont think anyone should feel they deserve something special for posting on a forum a lot.they should do it by join date though. like everyone who signed up before April 26th should get special stuff.
I totally agree
"It’s important to me, though, that those of you who have been FCPers all along get special benefits when it comes to promotions and things of that nature." thats what DN said. so you are right, this charter membership doesnt work very well for that. but what can you do? i dont think anyone should feel they deserve something special for posting on a forum a lot.they should do it by join date though. like everyone who signed up before february should get special stuff.
Lol I didn't even think about the fact that I was questioning whether this is really for long time posters and I've only been here since like August so I'm pretty new as well
These threads are getting ridiculous. I used to browse around while at work.... Not any more. Where are the mods?
so, u would enjoy this forum more if there were less goofy threads and more censorship? every once in awhile some of the posts in those ridiculous threads are funny. maybe u should lighten up a little.
Can you say mspaint contest??? :-)
the thing is, someone like you or I wouldn't neccessarily be discluded from any benefits. Its just that a lot of people are signing up here for whatever benefits that might happen, and they haven't done anything for the forum other then registering becuase Daniel decided to do a promotion. I don't know if or what dividing line should exist, but how this is right now doesn't really reward long time members of this forum. I'm willing to wait and see what happens and what being a charter member really is about

People signing up even though they arn't part of the forum are clearly regular readers of his blog. They are still fans just like you and I and deserve something as well, Daniel sees that and if you were him wouldn't you want all of your regular fans benefit from it?

Give em an inch they want a mile...Daniel doesnt have to give shi.t. He chooses too and people still complain its not enough...Ask Phill Hellmuth what he gives the posters on his forum.....NADA, not even Poker Brat Hats