question for dn

Growing up what was your finacial situation? What level of income was your family in?Reason asking, just curious to see if u came from a wealthy family and just played poker because u didn't want to get 9-5 job, and money wasn't a factor. Or did u work at $4.00 an hour somewhere and everydime went to poker.Just curious where u got your money to build your bankroll, and enter thousand dollar tourneys.Thanks.

Guest Zach6668
Growing up what was your finacial situation? What level of income was your family in?Reason asking, just curious to see if u came from a wealthy family and just played poker because u didn't want to get 9-5 job, and money wasn't a factor. Or did u work at $4.00 an hour somewhere and everydime went to poker.Just curious where u got your money to build your bankroll, and enter thousand dollar tourneys.Thanks.
Why are newbies' first posts always directed directly at DN?Zach

you can also check his past CardPlayer articles, or his FAQ.newbies

I called DN, and he told me to write this.STFU.seriously though, DN will hardly EVER respond directly. Seriously, stop asking him questions. Ask other people on here about his situation, maybe they know, but DN has more important things to do beside answer questions on here all day. How do I know? Because he told me. Directly.

Guest Zach6668
Why do they always feel that they have to start a thread to have their questions answered? Doesn't anybody lurk anymore just to get a basic feel for how the site works before they barge right in to annoy the general populous of this forum?
Well said.
Why do they always feel that they have to start a thread to have their questions answered? Doesn't anybody lurk anymore just to get a basic feel for how the site works before they barge right in to annoy the general populous of this forum?
Maybe after being a member 2 whole months, as you have grasshopper, he will see the error of his ways (sw)Relax, their questions don't hurt anyone and if they seem silly or uninformed, to belittle them only makes you appear like you take this whole thing way to serious, or was bullied as a kid and this is your payback.They will get the hang of it even without being flamed for not knowing all that you know about proper forum procedures.Not being mean or anything, but the OP is new and there are better ways to go about it than to tell him he annoys you Don't be a turd, Turd :club:
Well said.
Thank you.
Well said.
Your right Captn, I was way out of line, I would like to take this time to sincerely apologize to all I have offended. May rats make nests out of my eyes.
Well said. Carry on.
Well said.
Your right' date=' I was way out of line' date=' I sincerely apologize to all I have offended. May rats make nests out of my eyes.[/quote'']Well said. Carry on.
You're so sexy when you're annoyed.
I feel soooo bad about making the above comments.
Your right, I was way out of line, I sincerely apologize to all I have offended. May rats make nests out of my eyes.
Well said. Carry on.
:wink: Not annoyed You're okay in my book Turd. Just some free time on my hands and thought I would shadow box with ya.You're my favorite Turd :club:
I agree with this completely. That is what I did, lurked then joined. Sounds like those are the rules to any forum.
They will get the hang of it even without being flamed for not knowing all that you know about proper forum procedures
I agree with this too, but we (newbies), will learn faster if we want to avoid being flamed
I agree with this completely. That is what I did, lurked then joined. Sounds like those are the rules to any forum.
They will get the hang of it even without being flamed for not knowing all that you know about proper forum procedures
I agree with this too, but we (newbies), will learn faster if we want to avoid being flamed
Ya, maybe I'm wrong. How on earth could telling a newb that Daniel probably won't respond to his message because we also have tried and he is way too busy to be counted on as a consistant poster here..Geez, that would never work.Its much better to scare em into submission. And more fun too..right? (sw) :lol:It sounds like an initiation process to a boys club instead of an adult forum about pokerJust my two cents .........Turd is still okay in my book...I know he didn't mean any harm..just not sure the OP knew
I feel soooo bad about making the above comments.
Your right, I was way out of line, I sincerely apologize to all I have offended. May rats make nests out of my eyes.
Well said. Carry on.
:wink: Not annoyed You're okay in my book Turd. Just some free time on my hands and thought I would shadow box with ya.You're my favorite Turd :club:
I love lamp?
Ya, maybe I'm wrong. How on earth could telling a newb that Daniel probably won't respond to his message because we also have tried and he is way too busy to be counted on as a consistant poster here..Geez, that would never work.Its much better to scare em into submission. And more fun too..right? (sw) :lol:It sounds like an initiation process to a boys club instead of an adult forum about pokerJust my two cents .........Turd is still okay in my book...I know he didn't mean any harm..just not sure the OP knew
Definitely a good point and that is how everyday interactions should work. Kinda like when I was in college and I would wait outside of the classroom because the door was locked. I would still get those people who would look at me and ask, "Is it locked?" I would say "yeah" and they would still try the door.My only rebuttal is that this is an internet forum, one that is course by nature. So I would maintain that the protocol to enter this site is to find out how it runs, then start posting to escape being flamed. IMHO. :wink: