politics.. ooooooo lol

Hey guys im not trying to start any great battle or hatred against me but a little healthy discussion may be ok?I just wanted to say im in favour of Bush the whole way.I admire his guts to stick up for what he believes in, even though a good part of the world is against him.I am totally for the war on terror. If we do not protect ourselfs and take the agressive stance we stand no chance against Terrorist.Extremests in the middle east hate the western society, they have even openly proclaimed the wish for our destrution. They hate the way we live and will do anything to stop our wway of life.Why bring our troops and the USA's troops (im aussie) back home? If we do that we are in big trouble as we are not defending ourselfs.Even in poker it is usually best ot take the aggressive stance.Most of you at this point are probably thinking, what about the inocent people being killed becasue of this war? Well when you think about the millions of innocent people that were killed under the reign of Sadam Hussein (stopped by Bushes anti war campain), it doesnt seem so bad does it? I totaly am against killing, i think it is barbaric and evil but one must draw the line accross being pushed around by these terrorists.i hope I am not hated by Daniel and all of you, i just want to express my views on this topic, not be hated by you all loloh yeah and by the way i think Micheal Moore is a self conceved coward, and a lyer. He bases his arguments on lyes. Nothing of which he says is true, his only purpose is to create propaganda , and to bring hate to bush. Just my view.Godbless,Cameron Llewellyn

To mk, stop.I refuse to participate in this thread, stop.I hope others do the same, stop.OP, is there a question or something you want answered, you post seems very random, stop.Bryant Gumble

i respect you for wanting to bring up politics and putting your beliefs out here. i personally hate political talk (which is weird, because i am in grad school for political science), but i will say that i think bush's heart is in the right place, but they just go about it in the wrong way. A wise man once said "The democratic party is a party of no ideas, and the republican party is a party of bad ideas". I think this is a pretty wise and simple assessment. what bush is doing isn't particularly right, but at least he is trying to do something

To mk, stop.I refuse to participate in this thread, stop.I hope others do the same, stop.OP, is there a question or something you want answered, you post seems very random, stop.Bryant Gumble
LOLOLOL!!! That made my day.-mike