top ten nlh players ever

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think about it ...who are the 5 best rappers?Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, and Dylondo these completely 'best ever' subjective topics get old for anyone else?
i spit hot fire....
Well, now I feel dumb that I didn't finish reading the thread before I replied. Feel free to chastize me appropriately.
think about it ...who are the 5 best rappers?Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, and Dylondo these completely 'best ever' subjective topics get old for anyone else?
i spit hot fire....
Well, now I feel dumb that I didn't finish reading the thread before I replied. Feel free to chastize me appropriately.
You have to go to Brooklyn and get the breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant or else I'm shutting the studio down
My Corum sailing watch (chronograph only, and black face) is telling me it's getting late... Time for me to make like a fetus and "head out"I just hope some middle-class moron doesn't force me back into this thread later.If anyone drops any real knowledge whilst I'm gone, I'll be happy to address it.Everyone in unison: "collar pops, panties drop"
HAHAHA, I love that the "pirate crew" is getting pwned by this guy. He is hilarious.
how the hell is he pwning us??? He doesnt make any friggin sense. " Your middle class and im rich yadda yadda yadday, let me use big words in my sentences and perhaps my point will make a little more sense."
Well, you guys have been pretty much talking in circles over semantics, but there is so much outrage over his jokes, as if you can't tell he's kidding, or can't do anything to counter.