pl omaha hand, value bet the right play here?

You can not raise that hand preflop from the big blind. If you want to raise with it you basically have to be on the button, but this hand isn't all that great.That being said, the flop hit you perfect. Your lead out was a little small - you hit this flop REALLY well and you want some others to stay around(so not bad in that case). The turn and river bets need to be bigger. Any non club 9, T, J, A is likely going to make someone elses straight, so make them pay for it. Plus you have all redraw outs if they hit on the turn. On the river you have the nuts and you don't know what the other guy has. I bet 800-1200 into the 2,300 chip pot, depending on what you think he will pay you off with. If you think he might think you were on the draw you can push all in there and hope he thinks it's a bluff(aces with a busted flush draw) - and he could call with two pair.

I really think that you could have gotten some more money out the other person. Especially on the flop anyone with a draw will call, and I agree with the move on the end, making a big move would probably also encite a call.

I agree that your raise out of the bb is atrocious. The one thing you never want to do in PLO is play out of position. I don't think there is a game where position is more important. Other than that, on the flop, how many scare cards are there? 3 9's, 3 T's, 3 J's and 3 A's. The 9's and the A's are more troublesome because they make the JT straight. You can still fill up or make a flush on the river. You have a monster and are probably playing till the river regardless of what comes. Therefore, I would bet strong on the flop, then slow down on the turn and river, as anyone who calls your flop bet probably has a made hand rather than a draw, ie 2 pair. Bet 2/3 of the pot on the flop, then 1/2- 1/4 of the pot from then on. Trust me, the K8 will still call as you have represented aces with the nut flush draw. If you hadn't raised preflop, you would have many more ways to play this.