"charter membership" theory

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

capt.sge.uri39.241004192657.photo01.photo.default-380x377.jpg"Informer, you no say Daddy me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky Boom Boom Down. Detective mon said Daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky Boom Boom Down.Informer, you no say Daddy me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky Boom Boom Down. Detective mon said Daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky Boom Boom Down."
capt.sge.uri39.241004192657.photo01.photo.default-380x377.jpg"Informer, you no say Daddy me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky Boom Boom Down. Detective mon said Daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky Boom Boom Down.Informer, you no say Daddy me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky Boom Boom Down. Detective mon said Daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky Boom Boom Down."
OMG!! LOL LOL
capt.sge.uri39.241004192657.photo01.photo.default-380x377.jpg"Sir, you now have to draw a circle in one of the remaining 8 squares with the goal of getting three circles in a row without allowing your opponent to get three X's in a row."