"high stakes poker"

A great show would be just have a camera in the poker room when chan, doyle, harman and all the other guys have their nightly which leads to daily which leads till 18 hours later. That would be some very interesting tv. You dont have to see the guy crying when he loses a pot. just to see how that game runs would be interesting. not too mention to see that much money changing hands would be very interesting.
that would be the best poker show of all time. watching the best in the world playing the biggest game out there and live!

I have really enjoyed the last 3 blogs on the high stakes poker game. Not sure if we'll get to see it in Canada?....but I hope so....would love to watch it. Glad you got a significant chunk of your money back Daniel.....you took some brutal beats in the earlier sessions. Great blogs!

I have really enjoyed the last 3 blogs on the high stakes poker game. Not sure if we'll get to see it in Canada?....but I hope so....would love to watch it. Glad you got a significant chunk of your money back Daniel.....you took some brutal beats in the earlier sessions. Great blogs!
most definitely. i was talking to antonio about the JJ vs. K10 had today but he didn't comment. I think hes still a little mad over it but hes a pro and he'll get over it. He was playing so reckless, it was scary.

I don't know about the rest of you, but buying in for a million $ let alone losing $440,000 and being able to talk aout it with out even really complaining is impresive. I've been reading his blog and watching this forum for some time now and I must say, Watching D. N. play is amazing. Out of all the pros that you see, you seldom see anyone make so many correct reads lose so many times in a row and yet still wear a smile and be extremely polite to those around him. My hat is off to you Danny and I appreciate how you make me feel like I am one of your equals. I truly believe with your kind nature and in my opinion superior poker skillz that karma will make sure good things come your way in the near future. :wink: