i caught donkeys cheating on stars, support froze em

I've been known to bluff at a pot and fold late in the hand with not many chips left and the pot being big... this does not constitute collusion... also who calls support on players in a 1$ sngo... jeez budd get a life
My email to support was titled "possible collusion" they figured the rsst out$1 SNG hmmm... did I imply that or did you infer that oops big words. look it up
could be a big leap to assume collusion...people do click the wrong button...
Of course and I knew that support would check it out. There is one place where I can see this happening besides a misclick. If the original raise was on a complete steal with total junk and the guy was to "embarrassed" to show his cards. That would be double Donkiness for trying to steal low blinds when there is a low stack and for being embarrassed. Still a donk but not a colluder...At a tourney at the palms had 99 in the hole flop came XTX turn was T the guy made a confident large bet representing he had a T but I had a tell on him (real easy hyperventilating and sweating) I smoothly reraised him all in with my 99 but very little more. He was so embarrassed to call it took him 2 minutes....
i don't see how he made a confident bet while he was hyperventilating and sweating.
Good point. shall we say "attempted confident bet"
could be a big leap to assume collusion...people do click the wrong button...
Of course and I knew that support would check it out. There is one place where I can see this happening besides a misclick. If the original raise was on a complete steal with total junk and the guy was to "embarrassed" to show his cards. That would be double Donkiness for trying to steal low blinds when there is a low stack and for being embarrassed. Still a donk but not a colluder...At a tourney at the palms had 99 in the hole flop came XTX turn was T the guy made a confident large bet representing he had a T but I had a tell on him (real easy hyperventilating and sweating) I smoothly reraised him all in with my 99 but very little more. He was so embarrassed to call it took him 2 minutes....
i don't see how he made a confident bet while he was hyperventilating and sweating.
Good point. shall we say "attempted confident bet"
just messing you. to be honest, first time i read your post i thought it said the guy turned trip 10s and you made a great call with pocket 9s. i was confused. i took out the anger derived from being confused on you.nice raisedaniel