i caught donkeys cheating on stars, support froze em

Been playing a lot more online now that I am out of Vegas. On a SNG on PS a guy folded an all in bet of 20 into a pot of 525 and he was the PF raiser. Anyway on the chat I told them that they are obviously collaborating and that I will notify support and their accounts frozen. All I did was send support the HH (below changed details). The guy had 270 to start so this was an obvious chip dumpingAnyway a week later PS support replies that I was correct and that they froze their account. Now we can all learn an important poker lesson if your going to cheat don't be a donkey folding to a 20 all in doh!NOW TO COMPLETE THE DONKINESS WE WERE 5 LEFT AND THEY BOTH FINISHED OUT OF THE MONEY (and guess who won)pokerStars Game #XXXXXXXXXX: Tournament #XXXXXXX, Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2005/Table 'XXXXXXXX1' Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: DONK1 (2240 in chips) Seat 4: INNOCENT1 (2605 in chips) Seat 6: DONK2 (270 in chips) Seat 8: INNOCENT2(2085 in chips) Seat 9: INNOCENT3 (1800 in chips) INNOCENT: posts small blind 25DONK2: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***...DONK1: raises 200 to 250INNOCENT3: folds DONK2: calls 200*** FLOP *** [9s 6h 7s]DONK2: bets 20 and is all-inDONK1: folds DONK2 collected 525 from potDONK2: doesn't show hand LETTER FROM PS SUPPORT:Hello TheTorpedo,Thank you for your patience regarding your report. I have completed the investigation on 'DONK1' and 'DONK2'.We have found these players to have been colluding, in both Tournament#XXXXXX and ring games they had played together. As a result, we have barred these players from our site. Please be assured we will compensate all parties affected by their actions. In your case, no compensation will be issued, as the players finished 4th and 5th (out of the money) in Tournament #XXXXXXXX, which you ended up winning.Thanks again for your patience and help. Please contact support if you have any more questions or require further assistance.Regards,xxxxxPokerStars Support Team

It never hurts to inform support if you suspect collusion. Support will go through their entire hand histories and it will be clear, one way or the other, whether they've colluded.Things like almost always sitting at the same table and playing in the same SNGs are an easy giveaway.I only hope they had piles of cash in their accounts when they were closed.

they were stupid for calling themselves donk 1 and donk 2
hahaha.. i love that :club:
Its such a dead giveawayEither that or their first names are Donk and their last names are 1 and 2... I've seen worse.
could be a big leap to assume collusion...people do click the wrong button...
Of course and I knew that support would check it out. There is one place where I can see this happening besides a misclick. If the original raise was on a complete steal with total junk and the guy was to "embarrassed" to show his cards. That would be double Donkiness for trying to steal low blinds when there is a low stack and for being embarrassed. Still a donk but not a colluder...At a tourney at the palms had 99 in the hole flop came XTX turn was T the guy made a confident large bet representing he had a T but I had a tell on him (real easy hyperventilating and sweating) I smoothly reraised him all in with my 99 but very little more. He was so embarrassed to call it took him 2 minutes....

That's like pass interference where the interfered receiver STILL actches the ball for a touchdown. If you are going ot get flagged, you better at least break up the play.If you're going to cheat an SNG, you had BETTER cash.So we have establish two new uberdonks, in the fifth circle of donkey hell.

could be a big leap to assume collusion...people do click the wrong button...
Of course and I knew that support would check it out. There is one place where I can see this happening besides a misclick. If the original raise was on a complete steal with total junk and the guy was to "embarrassed" to show his cards. That would be double Donkiness for trying to steal low blinds when there is a low stack and for being embarrassed. Still a donk but not a colluder...At a tourney at the palms had 99 in the hole flop came XTX turn was T the guy made a confident large bet representing he had a T but I had a tell on him (real easy hyperventilating and sweating) I smoothly reraised him all in with my 99 but very little more. He was so embarrassed to call it took him 2 minutes....
i don't see how he made a confident bet while he was hyperventilating and sweating.
I've been known to bluff at a pot and fold late in the hand with not many chips left and the pot being big... this does not constitute collusion... also who calls support on players in a 1$ sngo... jeez budd get a life
Gee Smash I didnt know you changed accounts! Welcome back to the forums man I haven't seen you in a while BTW great advice.Dumbass.