I joined a while ago after reading the forum daily for months. Posted once, although I can’t seem to find that now, and got flamed for only having one post. Since then, I figured why bother. I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a community and just cause someone doesn't have posts equal to their number visit's, they shouldn't be dismissed. I'd rather see new people post about good topics than see long posts of FCP veterans getting into a pissing match about who is better. And no, a poll about Greg Raymers weight is not what I consider a good topic. And yes, I am all for laughing at and flaming 13 year olds who come to brag about the new porche they just bought thanks to their 3 weeks on Party.So, take this post however you want.... But I would hate to see a good board go to junk like they all seem to do eventually. There is a reason I come here as soon as I sign on, but if it turns into an ego-feast of Veterans turning this into a closed community, it would be a shame.

I get what you are saying and agree, but why lecture people? They are gonna do what they are gonna do. You are just opening up yourself to criticism.People don't want to be talked down to.Again, I agree. They Raymer weight thread and whatnot. Just plain useless. But are you really gonna convince a moron that they are a moron?

Dont take it so seriously. Stand up for yourself and be a man. Dont take any sh.it from anyone. Post what you want. Reply to any thread you want. Get your post count rollin. Good Luck.God Bless

Dont take it so seriously. Stand up for yourself and be a man. Dont take any sh.it from anyone. Post what you want. Reply to any thread you want. Get your post count rollin. Good Luck.God Bless
edgy post OZ.That pup had a good run. 14 years.
I joined a while ago after reading the forum daily for months. Posted once, although I can’t seem to find that now, and got flamed for only having one post. Since then, I figured why bother. I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a community and just cause someone doesn't have posts equal to their number visit's,  they shouldn't be dismissed. I'd rather see new people post about good topics than see long posts of FCP veterans getting into a censored match about who is better. And no, a poll about Greg Raymers weight is not what I consider a good topic. And yes, I am all for laughing at and flaming 13 year olds who come to brag about the new porche they just bought thanks to their 3 weeks on Party.So, take this post however you want.... But I would hate to see a good board go to junk like they all seem to do eventually. There is a reason I come here as soon as I sign on, but if it turns into an ego-feast of Veterans turning this into a closed community, it would be a shame.
Shutup you 2 post donkey.
I joined a while ago after reading the forum daily for months. Posted once, although I can’t seem to find that now, and got flamed for only having one post. Since then, I figured why bother. I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a community and just cause someone doesn't have posts equal to their number visit's,  they shouldn't be dismissed. I'd rather see new people post about good topics than see long posts of FCP veterans getting into a censored match about who is better. And no, a poll about Greg Raymers weight is not what I consider a good topic. And yes, I am all for laughing at and flaming 13 year olds who come to brag about the new porche they just bought thanks to their 3 weeks on Party.So, take this post however you want.... But I would hate to see a good board go to junk like they all seem to do eventually. There is a reason I come here as soon as I sign on, but if it turns into an ego-feast of Veterans turning this into a closed community, it would be a shame.
edgy post OZ.That pup had a good run. 14 years.
Thanks Ron, its very hard. She is not there at the door anymore when I get home. I keep waiting for her to come around the corner and greet me. I havent put her food bowl away yet either. I was blessed having her.
I joined a while ago after reading the forum daily for months. Posted once, although I can’t seem to find that now, and got flamed for only having one post. Since then, I figured why bother. I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a community and just cause someone doesn't have posts equal to their number visit's, they shouldn't be dismissed. I'd rather see new people post about good topics than see long posts of FCP veterans getting into a censored match about who is better. And no, a poll about Greg Raymers weight is not what I consider a good topic. And yes, I am all for laughing at and flaming 13 year olds who come to brag about the new porche they just bought thanks to their 3 weeks on Party.So, take this post however you want.... But I would hate to see a good board go to junk like they all seem to do eventually. There is a reason I come here as soon as I sign on, but if it turns into an ego-feast of Veterans turning this into a closed community, it would be a shame.
one would think that after posting 2100 messages, that they would figure out how not to double post.... :club:
I joined a while ago after reading the forum daily for months. Posted once, although I can’t seem to find that now, and got flamed for only having one post. Since then, I figured why bother. I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a community and just cause someone doesn't have posts equal to their number visit's, they shouldn't be dismissed. I'd rather see new people post about good topics than see long posts of FCP veterans getting into a censored match about who is better. And no, a poll about Greg Raymers weight is not what I consider a good topic. And yes, I am all for laughing at and flaming 13 year olds who come to brag about the new porche they just bought thanks to their 3 weeks on Party.So, take this post however you want.... But I would hate to see a good board go to junk like they all seem to do eventually. There is a reason I come here as soon as I sign on, but if it turns into an ego-feast of Veterans turning this into a closed community, it would be a shame.
one would think that after posting 2100 messages, that they would figure out how not to double post.... :club:
Lol, I was joking and the forum is running horribly slow for me so i must have clicked it twice. Go me!

To the OP...I totally agree with you.. that is why i rarely post and as you can see have been here since day one... .A lot of the posters are little boys.But I love the site and I just have to put up with the immaturity. 8)

Seconded.
Stylin_Fish wrote: Bearw8 wrote: I joined a while ago after reading the forum daily for months. Posted once, although I can’t seem to find that now, and got flamed for only having one post. Since then, I figured why bother. I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a community and just cause someone doesn't have posts equal to their number visit's, they shouldn't be dismissed. I'd rather see new people post about good topics than see long posts of FCP veterans getting into a censored match about who is better. And no, a poll about Greg Raymers weight is not what I consider a good topic. And yes, I am all for laughing at and flaming 13 year olds who come to brag about the new porche they just bought thanks to their 3 weeks on Party. So, take this post however you want.... But I would hate to see a good board go to junk like they all seem to do eventually. There is a reason I come here as soon as I sign on, but if it turns into an ego-feast of Veterans turning this into a closed community, it would be a shame. Shutup you 2 post donkey. Seconded.
I hope that one day when my post count is up, I am as kewwwlll as you two.

Yeah Oz - saw your post yesterday and wanted to say I'm sorry about the pooch. It's so rough. My bulldog sadly got cancer when he only was 5 and had to put him to sleep. Toughest thing was getting rid of his bowl, toys, etc. Takes time, but the key is to look back and appreciate 14 great years.

DIABOLICAL: thanks for your comments. Next time, please ignore what i write. I feel sorry for your life.DeadlySkillz: other more illustrious posters then I have double posted in the last 24 hours. Why dont you go and stalk them as well and speak to the collective when you say *guys*again, i feel sorry for you life. It must suck to be you two.

I get what you are saying and agree, but why lecture people?  They are gonna do what they are gonna do.  You are just opening up yourself to criticism.People don't want to be talked down to.Again, I agree.   They Raymer weight thread and whatnot.  Just plain useless.  But are you really gonna convince a moron that they are a moron?
Well said Ron!

No offense, you flame long time fcp members who just go and get into an "e-thuging" match off, but the only reason you joined up is because of the announcement dn made. At least they were here before the mention of something good coming to the community. That right there is worth much more then just jumping onto the bandwagon.

I get what you are saying and agree, but why lecture people?  They are gonna do what they are gonna do.  You are just opening up yourself to criticism.People don't want to be talked down to.Again, I agree.   They Raymer weight thread and whatnot.  Just plain useless.  But are you really gonna convince a moron that they are a moron?
Have the moron be the get-away driver! I agree, in a very pull my pants around my ankles kind of way.