me, johnny chan, and aces on aces...finally got pics

The Photographer sent the pics from the WPT event with me and Chan when we both got AA from the small and Big Blinds. It still stings a bit that I didn't double up there (mostly because me and my small stack were out three hands later)...oh well, such is poker.The pick would look so much better with me wearing an FCP polo and hat rather than the nike shirt...don'tcha think? *AHEM* :club:Johnnychan.jpgdoubleaces.jpg

Uhhh.. just a quick commentI like the pics and all, but to dig up an old brutal thread about tipping dealers,It looks to me like that dealer, (or so i can only imagine thats the dealer with the dark black long sleeve handling the chips) looks like he gets paid very well considering his big ass gold ring and watch

Nice thats sweet playing next to chan.
It was sweet for the first 15 minutes or so...I called my friends to let them know who was at my new table (I got moved there)...but I can tell you this, I hope none of you EVER get moved just to Johnny Chan's right during any large tournament. I think I'd have been fine if I was across the table, but you do NOT want to be sitting to his right. He's just too good (not that this is some sort of revelation or anything, but hey, truth is truth).
Uhhh.. just a quick commentI like the pics and all, but to dig up an old brutal thread about tipping dealers,It looks to me like that dealer, (or so i can only imagine thats the dealer with the dark black long sleeve handling the chips)  looks like he gets paid very well considering his big ass gold ring and watch
You're a bitter man.
Too bad you didnt flop a set
Priceless!Actually, I was rooting for runner, runner, freak flush...I caught two of them on the flop.Didn't happen though...oh well.
Uhhh.. just a quick commentI like the pics and all, but to dig up an old brutal thread about tipping dealers,It looks to me like that dealer, (or so i can only imagine thats the dealer with the dark black long sleeve handling the chips)  looks like he gets paid very well considering his big ass gold ring and watch
You're a bitter man.
Quiet you
That's Scotty Nguyen's hand.
Uhhh.. just a quick commentI like the pics and all, but to dig up an old brutal thread about tipping dealers,It looks to me like that dealer, (or so i can only imagine thats the dealer with the dark black long sleeve handling the chips) looks like he gets paid very well considering his big ass gold ring and watch
no way is that dealer a man. that is the frailest weakest man hand ever, if it is. im calling woman dealer all the way on this one.
no way is that dealer a man. that is the frailest weakest man hand ever, if it is. im calling woman dealer all the way on this one.
No way, the dealer is a man, no woman I've ever seen where's a fatty mans watch. :club:
cools stuff... It will def be something you will rememebr for a long time.
Shouldn't Chan have won that pot? He did have the Ace of Spades.