fcp charter member benifits

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too proud to admit I only signed up today so I could be a "charter member."I started lurking a while ago, really just to check out Miss Idaho's old avatar.But, you know, the poker stuff is almost as good.
:wink: Welcome to the forum.
Hey has anyone goten wind of the benifits? like have we been told what they are yet or have i just been playing poker and reading supersystem  to much? lol
from what I herd the first benifit is gonna be spellin lessuns and when weve all goten the hang of dat i hear were all gonna git gramer lessuns too!!!!!<sw>
I'm glad DN is including all of his fans. I feel like I'm stil learning the game, so I'm not confident on posting, but I lurk frequently and read all of DN's articles and blogs.
daphster= daphne loves derby fan???? just curiousteneight
I'm glad DN is including all of his fans. I feel like I'm stil learning the game, so I'm not confident on posting, but I lurk frequently and read all of DN's articles and blogs.
daphster= daphne loves derby fan???? just curiousteneight
:-) i just checked my e-mail and there was one from UB. they informed me of the upcoming 1 million tourney and told me to ask TENEIGHT if UB offers great tourneys. he just scored 36K!

I read this site every single day, I don't post very often but I don't think there isn't a post I haven't read in the last year. Maybe I should start posting more often, just for the fact that there are a lot of cool people here that I would like to become friends with.Tonight I will do a about me post if anyone cares to read it they are more then welcome to. Looking forward to starting to get to know a lot of you.Clayton Schick

I was confused about this. Do people who already have an account(like me, zim, teneight, royal) have to do anything special to be a charter member?
Yes, you need to sign up to be a "charter member" irrespective of your current account.
I'm not too proud to admit I only signed up today so I could be a "charter member."I started lurking a while ago, really just to check out Miss Idaho's old avatar.But, you know, the poker stuff is almost as good.
:wink: Welcome to the forum.
I have been gone for awhile...whats the old avatar? :twisted: :shock:

............I heard that DN has made deals with lots of big companies with an interweb presence on behalf of all the people who have signed up as a Charter Members...........

We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with FullContactPoker.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help FullContactPoker.com communicate with you about offers from FullContactPoker.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
(from FCP privacy statement)So if you opt into to the Charter Membership you are also an "opt in email" (lists of such are worth lots) "In the great interweb of life Spam is the Rake"

I wanted to say to all the forum vets that, I agree (with most of you) that people like me should not get the benefits. Even though I have been “lurking” long enough to have been there when Ron and Royal "hooked up" or to know that neverwin is an asshole (or at least ‘was’), I think that you should only receive benefits if you have cared enough to post and support the site. I for one am not going to try to receive any benefits. I simply wanted to finally start posting to show my enthusiasm, and to thank all the posters who get me through work every day.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKE 5000 POST COUNTS ARE FAGETS....GET A LIFE PEOPLE.....YOU SIT ONLINE ALL DAY AND POST ON THIS WEBSITE? JESUS CHRIST.SITTING AROUND AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONE TOTAL POST? HAHA COME ON ARE YOU REALLY THAT ****ING GAY?????I HATE ALL OF YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A SHITTY NIGHT

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKE 5000 POST COUNTS ARE censored....GET A LIFE PEOPLE.....YOU SIT ONLINE ALL DAY AND POST ON THIS WEBSITE? JESUS CHRIST.SITTING AROUND AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONE TOTAL POST? HAHA COME ON ARE YOU REALLY THAT censored GAY?????I HATE ALL OF YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A censored NIGHT
Sometimes it is better to keep ones opinions to oneself.Especially when the said "one" is well, fragile.
JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKE 5000 POST COUNTS ARE censored....GET A LIFE PEOPLE.....YOU SIT ONLINE ALL DAY AND POST ON THIS WEBSITE? JESUS CHRIST.SITTING AROUND AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONE TOTAL POST? HAHA COME ON ARE YOU REALLY THAT censored GAY?????I HATE ALL OF YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A censored NIGHT
pocketpair.jpg