fcp charter member benifits

this is just gonna be a sequel of the WSOP pool"Attack of the Newbs 2"The admin should make a requirment where you have to have joined by a certain datethe date should be whatever day this chrater thing started
Not this again EddieShut your whining
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey has anyone goten wind of the benifits? like have we been told what they are yet or have i just been playing poker and reading supersystem to much? lol
you have a total of 11 posts, you dont deserve any benefits
If intelligent, thought-out, and useful posts were the criteria there would be a lot of people with 11 posts.I've been a member for a while and I choose to only post from time to time. It doesn't lessen my membership. I'm not sure why the "veterans" are getting all worked up about it. Obviously DN wants to bring in new people. You should welcome them.

umm accually my name means that i will be at the WSOP in 4 years, accually its 5 years since im 16 but i buggered up my maths lol,as for me staying in school im accually leaving to play pro in private clubs on account of my skill, yeah yeah skill you all say but i have been playing for about 12 years on account of me learning poker when i was 4 years old.i learnt razz (7 card stud where the lowest hand wins the pot) , omaha 8 or better, holdem, lowball, duece to seven triple draw, ace to 5 triple draw, all from my dad at ace 4. got totally into it from that age,so yeah i belieeeeeeeve i am qualified, that and winning almost 4900 from my brothers house game with rebuys and add onns, the other day (minus 200 from that from my rebuys lol)so yeah daniel dont get creeped out by thinking im gonna stalk you by my name, it just means im gonna take ur money lol

umm accually my name means that i will be at the WSOP in 4 years, accually its 5 years since im 16 but i buggered up my maths lol,as for me staying in school im accually leaving to play pro in private clubs on account of my skill, yeah yeah skill you all say but i have been playing for about 12 years on account of me learning poker when i was 4 years old.i learnt razz (7 card stud where the lowest hand wins the pot) , omaha 8 or better, holdem, lowball, duece to seven triple draw, ace to 5 triple draw, all from my dad at ace 4. got totally into it from that age,so yeah i belieeeeeeeve i am qualified, that and winning almost 4900 from my brothers house game with rebuys and add onns, the other day (minus 200 from that from my rebuys lol)so yeah daniel dont get creeped out by thinking im gonna stalk you by my name, it just means im gonna take ur money lol
Ummm, I'm sorry what?? Oh, couldn't understand you..Yeah, supersize that for me if you would. Thanks.
Misc-GetALife.gif
JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKE 5000 POST COUNTS ARE censored....GET A LIFE PEOPLE.....YOU SIT ONLINE ALL DAY AND POST ON THIS WEBSITE? JESUS CHRIST.SITTING AROUND AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONE TOTAL POST? HAHA COME ON ARE YOU REALLY THAT censored GAY?????I HATE ALL OF YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A censored NIGHT
THEY SHOULD BE PLAYING MORE POKER IF THEY ARE THAT GOOD. OR MAYBE THEY'RE ALREADY MADE THEIR $ 1,000 FOR THE DAY. MY .02, BUT YES TO BE ON LINE ALL DAY POSTING.....SAD MAYBE. :think: