fcp charter member benifits

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey has anyone goten wind of the benifits? like have we been told what they are yet or have i just been playing poker and reading supersystem to much? lol
you have a total of 11 posts, you dont deserve any benefits

Just becasue you have a ton of posts it does not make you better then anyone. I assume you read the rules to being a charter member, it says nothing about posting over 500 times. It can simply be for those of us who read Daniel''s articles and Blogs.

Just becasue you have a ton of posts it does not make you better then anyone. I assume you read the rules to being a charter member, it says nothing about posting over 500 times. It can simply be for those of us who read Daniel''s articles and Blogs and wants a free trip to Vegas.
FYP
I'd be interested to see how many new members have joined today... :shock:
I'll bet it will be over 1k before noon.
No way I'm betting you, you can see the totals ahead of time.Just fuckin witcha. :club:
You Goofy Son of A Bitch!

There has been talk on the site about opening this up to anyone. So I feel I should speak for those who joined today. I come to this site everyday to see if a new blog has been posted and read some of the forum posts. I have never joined the forum before today because its not like me to post. I think Daniels plan was to honor all his fans just not those he knows of either because he met them or because they post on the forum. So Thank You Daniel for including all of your fans.

They'll be more info regarding charter member benefits later this month... You will like. :club::D:D
will there be sexy time explosions, can I touch your harumph, its nice yes