greg raymer's weight

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you really can't make any type of guess as to his weight without knowing his height, cause that changes everything, even though we really shouldn't care. I'm also one of those people that makes the excuse of, medicine i was taking when i was younger, gave me problems, and i put on alot of weight from when i started to when i finished. When i finished, I've been the same size despite my height, my belly has stayed the same size, despite regularly being active in sports, and eating right. I was the skinniest person in the world, and i didn't change my activities at all, so whoever said you can control it, i do not want to hear shit.

Raymer is one of the best representatives of poker today.  He is always a gentleman at the table, even when others around him are not.  What's more, he is a brilliant player and deserves the rewards he has received through his winnings and endorsement deals.Any moron who creates a thread such as this must be incredibly insecure, to be this hateful to such a nice guy who has done nothing against anyone here.

I am 6-4 250 and he is much shorter than I but he seemed heavier when I talked to him in July. He was very quiet and nice and I would guess between 250 and 300.