official i'm a charter member and you're not thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many "Charter Members" there will be. There are nearly 11k signed up now, you would think he would at least cap the entries to people who registered before Nov 1st. Won't matter, I'm not really "good" at anything anyway... but it's fun to dream.

I'm a Charter Member. If only I could get a FCP hat (black one and a white one) that would be nice. When are they going to be available?
Speaking of hats I just got a message from daniels business team that Travis mailed out the hats yesterday to the original 9 negreanu open leaderboard winners (poguemahone1, AK33, scottrude, chrisrw109, MVTh, Shrivey, Blinkster, MDBlakers, dna4ever). You should have got your autographed shirts a month or two ago, was just a production delay on the hats.

Im just glad he included people like me who have made a daily habit of checking the forum but not posting.Its like a soap opera on here sometimes ( I say that in the nicest way) :wink: Lots of good post though that def have helped my gameSo there it is , I popped my cherry.Peace.www.paradoxxx.net