tiffany williamson is a donkey!

I saw that large ugly thing play at the gutshot club (card room where she won her seat for the WSOP) in london a couple of weeks after the WSOP.The guys I was playing with at the 2-4 pot-limit game told me she was a spastic, and I must agree.A fat spastic is all I have to say after that k-j delay that none of the guys called time on her (cause she was a woman) until it got stupid and someone did.I cannot believe that donk woman asked to see his aces afterwards. Unreal!Long live donks! GIVE ME YOUR MONEY! :twisted:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She may be a dokey, but shes where? and your where?I agree she made stupid calls but so does Gus, Ivey and you see what Howard was playing earlier in the days.Edit: Flame on I dont give a shit lolI dont care for her either, but people are just stupid, no one plays cards the same way and it worked for her a hell of a lot better than its working for you.

She may be a dokey, but shes where? and your where?I agree she made stupid calls but so does Gus, Ivey and you see what Howard was playing earlier in the days.
You would never see anyone with any sort of poker ability call off 1.1 million more w/ AJo like she did in that spot. HORRENDOUS.
She may be a dokey, but shes where? and your where?I agree she made stupid calls but so does Gus, Ivey and you see what Howard was playing earlier in the days.
Have you ever seen Ivey call all in with the worst of it? He may push in and get called by a better hand, but I've never seen him call all in with the worst of it.
You may want to retract that last statement - there is a big difference between calling an all-in with AJ and playing it aggressively as Howard did on a previous episode.
A7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how did this women survive 4 days?????????????
20 piece nuggets, 2 double quarter pounders, super sized fries & a 54oz. diet coke for breakfast lunch & dinner............oh yeah, and 4 apple pies
must be related to kowboykoop
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAHOWNED.
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAHOWNED.
go away kowboykoop
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAH.
can't take a joke?? come play me on UB.teneight

I'm still trying to figure out how that annoying bowler and her made it as long as they did. They remind me of most of my friends.

Have you ever seen Ivey call all in with the worst of it? He may push in and get called by a better hand, but I've never seen him call all in with the worst of it.
HAHA yes, ever watch him on Full Tilt? Ive seen him call all ins with top pair with 4 spades out there bad kicked an re-raised. He is a great player but yes. I know im going to get flamed lol expected. I dont like her play either but what im saying is everyone plays cards different, she may not do what eveyone else does but its working for her.
thank you for proving me right, ONCE AGAIN, when I say that it is YOU who randomly flames me, rather than the other way around, which everyone always accuses me of doing. From now on, I will be referencing this thread when people accuse me of simply following you around and flaming and attacking you. So thank you in advance, for proving me right. I guess this is the more "mature" teneight you said you were going to be??? HAHAH.
can't take a joke?? come play me on UB.teneight
Please, if I had previously posted on this thread, then that would be one thing, MAYBE. but it is you who always calls me an idiot for "randomly flaming people" yet, lo and behold, here you are, randomly flaming me in a thread I have not even posted on beforehand. Honestly, I don't care if you do randomly flame me and make fun of me. I could care less. Just don't get mad at me when I do it to you, like when you tried to get me banned for doing the exact same thing that you just did. Also, when other people accuse me of being the one "always starting stuff with teneight," I will be using this as an example of why they are wrong. So, joke about me all you want, I can take it, just quit being a baby about it when I do it to you, even though I never even do it anymore....Man, it is pretty clear that everything I say is right!!!WankerZING!!OWNED!!!FACE!!!REDONKULOUS!!!
HAHA yes, ever watch him on Full Tilt? Ive seen him call all ins with top pair with 4 spades out there bad kicked an re-raised. He is a great player but yes. I know im going to get flamed lol expected. I dont like her play either but what im saying is everyone plays cards different, she may not do what eveyone else does but its working for her.
You are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about. She isn't playing cards "differently", she is making donk ass plays nonstop and for a few days staved off overwhelming odds. She will never cash in another big tourney, you can't make money consistently CALLING with teh worst of it. So shut up dude, you are just flat out wrong.
You are as retarded as she is, congratulations Suicide King to making the Tiffany Williamson triple cheesburger hall of fame. :shock: eyes bigger than your stomach?
oh it is the classic "quote someone else to insult somebody without adding anything of my own because I am not witty enough to come up with my own insults and therefore I must rely on other people to think for me..." move. Nice. This really hurts my feelings, just so you know. I am crying right now. I mean it, I am tearing up as we speak. Seriously. Crying. Can't stop. Crying. Broken heart.

Oh, she is an amateur lawyer who couldn't cut it in the US as a lawyer and had to move to the UK. So this makes her a pro poker player huh suicide?She is a donk.....suicide is her father.......Anyone agree?Never seen anyone go up in a pot against fossilman who out weighes him till teneight!!!Congrats on the win man! :twisted: