in vegas nov.1st-5th

Any other FCPers gonna be in town??  flying out of Boston tonight, coming back Sat. morning...staying at Tropicana....anyone stayed here b4??? how is it???
Isn't that in Atlantic City?That's some long cab ride to the Bellagio.
Yea, it's kinda like how there's a Red Roof by me....and one by you....and by you too....and yea, by you too.
If you think I was serious, you're sleeping on the couch tonight.
Yea, it's kinda like how there's a Red Roof by me....and one by you....and by you too....and yea, by you too.
Depends. Is it fold out??
I'd venture to guess it's less like a couch and more like a swing suspended from the ceiling, but I'm just guessing. :-)
I'd venture to guess it's less like a couch and more like a swing suspended from the ceiling, but I'm just guessing. :-)
Ron, I think we can say that we've found the guy peeping in the window.
Ron, I think we can say that we've found the guy peeping in the window.
Typing with one hand, beating like mad with the other. Thinking of excuses to knock on the door and receive an invite to be penetrated.
Any other FCPers gonna be in town?? flying out of Boston tonight, coming back Sat. morning...staying at Tropicana....anyone stayed here b4??? how is it???
I stayed at the Trop when I was in Vegas in Oct and I liked it plenty. It's in a good location and the games right across the street at MGM Grand are some of the softest I've ever played. The 2/4 limit and 1/2 no limit downstairs at the trop are pretty soft too, but it's a crappy little afterthought of a cardroom. Take the five minute walk over to the MGM and make your money there...Good Luck!
Typing with one hand, beating like mad with the other. Thinking of excuses to knock on the door and receive an invite to be penetrated.
Frankly, that's a bit disappointing. I thought it would be more like busting down the door and demanding to be penetrated. Just never really took you for the "wooing" type.
I stayed at the Trop when I was in Vegas in Oct and I liked it plenty. It's in a good location and the games right across the street at MGM Grand are some of the softest I've ever played. The 2/4 limit and 1/2 no limit downstairs at the trop are pretty soft too, but it's a crappy little afterthought of a cardroom. Take the five minute walk over to the MGM and make your money there...Good Luck!
Thanks for the good response....the 1/2 nl game was a joke (made 2k in about 12hrs)....crappy lil card room is right, but I couldnt leave!!! Also played the Bellagio for 30hrs str8(ended that session down about 5 bb)All in all, great trip cant wait to go back!!
Thanks for the good response....the 1/2 nl game was a joke (made 2k in about 12hrs)....crappy lil card room is right, but I couldnt leave!!! Also played the Bellagio for 30hrs str8(ended that session down about 5 bb)All in all, great trip cant wait to go back!!
You went to Vegas and at one point sat in a card room for 30 hours straight? Good luck with that.
You went to Vegas and at one point sat in a card room for 30 hours straight?  Good luck with that.
Why, thank you, Ron....I dont go to Vegas to 'have fun' in the traditional sense....making money IS fun to me.....My playing poker paid for my trip +$1500 so.....Good luck to you, sir 8)
You went to Vegas and at one point sat in a card room for 30 hours straight?  Good luck with that.
Why, thank you, Ron....I dont go to Vegas to 'have fun' in the traditional sense....making money IS fun to me.....My playing poker paid for my trip +$1500 so.....Good luck to you, sir 8)
I respect that. I suppose I would spend quite a bit of time at the tables as well due to the fact FL doesn't have poker. (not real poker at least)I was just commenting on the fact that 30 hours seems a little ridiculous.I look at it this way. I love getting head. But thirty hours of it in a row, even from a super hotty, would get boring and repititive.That's all I'm saying.anyway. Congrats.
I respect that.  I suppose I would spend quite a bit of time at the tables as well due to the fact FL doesn't have poker.  (not real poker at least)I was just commenting on the fact that 30 hours seems a little ridiculous.I look at it this way.   I love getting head.  But thirty hours of it in a row, even from a super hotty, would get boring and repititive.That's all I'm saying.anyway.  Congrats.
LMAO....Ron, you r the man.....I get your drift, brother....I guess im a sick SOB, cuz I dont get bored playing cards(Esp. if Im winning)
I respect that. I suppose I would spend quite a bit of time at the tables as well due to the fact FL doesn't have poker. (not real poker at least)I was just commenting on the fact that 30 hours seems a little ridiculous.I look at it this way. I love getting head. But thirty hours of it in a row' date=' even from a super hotty' date=' would get boring and repititive.[/b'']That's all I'm saying.anyway. Congrats.
LMAO....Ron, you r the man.....I get your drift, brother....I guess im a sick SOB, cuz I dont get bored playing cards(Esp. if Im winning)[/quoteYeah but in Vegas you gotta take a break and enjoy that your in Vegas. If you are running real well, treat yourself to an Asian massage over on Sahara, if you are running bad go get an Asian massage over on Sahara, you deserve it after all the bad beats you took. Also I suggest the Olympic Garden for lap dances, which is right between the Sahara and Stratosphere. If you have partaken in these activities and were still able to pay for your trip from your winnings, consider yourself an excellent poker player.