i banged a 48 year old chowd named margaret

This whole time I have his sinking feeling that I know I’m gonna bang this hog of a brawd, but I also know I know better, but I also know I won’t be able to stop myself.
Good bump. God damn, I've done this exact same thing about 2 years ago. Good old fashioned mercy fucking.least mine wasn't fat.she was missing her front teeth though. so there's that.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, that is sweet. Make up and camera angles is a glorious thing.
I've spent time with you in person and I agree with Jon. Stop short changing yourself!
I've spent time with you in person and I agree with Jon. Stop short changing yourself!
You are one of the all time sweetest people I have ever met. I love you!
Aw, that is sweet. Make up and camera angles is a glorious thing.
Well we do live about 12 miles apart. Perhaps one day I'll run into you at the mall or someplace, and then I can tell you how gorgeous you are in person.
Aren't you the lucky one.
Be happy to hang out sometime....for the record though St. Louis SUCKS
Good bump. God damn, I've done this exact same thing about 2 years ago. Good old fashioned mercy fucking.least mine wasn't fat.she was missing her front teeth though. so there's that.
But that's better for the head right?
wow look what i found at the end of the rainbowi remember this guy...he lived near where i wwnt o collgee
That was one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time...great bump
This isn't nearly as fun/flattering when people are bumping stories I didn't write...
I agree. While this was a good story, it would have been so much better had it been written by you.*hint, hint*Go write a milf hunting story.
I agree. While this was a good story, it would have been so much better had it been written by you.*hint, hint*Go write a milf hunting story.
I had sex with an older woman, and didn't know how old she was, and she didn't know how old I was, and then she cried when she found out I was only 21.
I had sex with an older woman, and didn't know how old she was, and she didn't know how old I was, and then she cried when she found out I was only 21.
Brilliant!You remember that movie Junior? The one where Arnold Schwarzenegger has a baby. Is that possible in the real world yet? If so, I want your baby.
Brilliant!You remember that movie Junior? The one where Arnold Schwarzenegger has a baby. Is that possible in the real world yet? If so, I want your baby.
gwt in line
  • 5 years later...