the new pokerstars.

While partypoker is spending their time coming up with stupid gimicks to try and recruit new idiots so they can continue to fuck everyone in the ass.. The people at Pstars are spending their energy on making cool new tourneys to keep their current members happy. I really really like what they're doing in the tournament department, giving you a wide variaty of games from heads up, to shoot outs, short handed and deepstack (my obvious favorite). I think its great. Anyway, I used to not be a big fan of pstars, and I still wont go anywhere near a cash game there..but I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of the tourneys they have. ( Im not usually the kinda to make a random post expressing my feelings, but I'm really happy that I get to play my 2nd deepstack tourney in 1 day. and I wanted to see what you guys thought about the changes.)

I have to agree that pokerstars have quickly become my favourite site for tourneys anywhere. The Deepstack tourneys are the best i have played in....and i love it that they have added shootouts and heads up tourneys and 6-handed....and others. They dont seem to be going the Party Poker way of BlackJack etc....and thats a good thing. I also like the idea of the 180 person tourneys...and i really think that pokerstars are trying to make it a better place to play....rather than Party Poker, who are just trying to make more traps for people to waste their money....stupid blackjack, lol. I also think one of the best things about their tourneys are its not all holdem, there are alot of PLO tourneys and Stud tourneys....and not many other sites offer so many. Well Done Pokerstars....i know it has now become my favourite site!

While partypoker is spending their time coming up with stupid gimicks to try and recruit new idiots so they can continue to fuck everyone in the ass.. The people at Pstars are spending their energy on making cool new tourneys to keep their current members happy. I really really like what they're doing in the tournament department, giving you a wide variaty of games from heads up, to shoot outs, short handed and deepstack (my obvious favorite). I think its great. Anyway, I used to not be a big fan of pstars, and I still wont go anywhere near a cash game there..but I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of the tourneys they have. ( Im not usually the kinda to make a random post expressing my feelings, but I'm really happy that I get to play my 2nd deepstack tourney in 1 day. and I wanted to see what you guys thought about the changes.)
nl and limit 6 max tables are really really soft. I'm talking as bad as anything I've seen on pokerroom or party. If you've only tried full ring games there, I would suggest you at least watch some of the lower limit six max games.
Its a late monday night and i just spent 40 dollars on $2 jager bombs...... let see which site i can lose a banlroll on
If those are full-sized Jager bombs, you'd be dead... Or at least hospitalized. That's 10 beers, and and 20 huge shots (I use the term "shots" loosely) of Jager.
While partypoker is spending their time coming up with stupid gimicks to try and recruit new idiots so they can continue to fuck everyone in the ass.. The people at Pstars are spending their energy on making cool new tourneys to keep their current members happy.  I really really like what they're doing in the tournament department, giving you a wide variaty of games from heads up, to shoot outs, short handed and deepstack (my obvious favorite).  I think its great.  Anyway, I used to not be a big fan of pstars, and I still wont go anywhere near a cash game there..but I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of the tourneys they have.  ( Im not usually the kinda to make a random post expressing my feelings, but I'm really happy that I get to play my 2nd deepstack tourney in 1 day.  and I wanted to see what you guys thought about the changes.)
Even with my hatred for the site, you are right.But I've been on such a bad run lately, that they all seem rigged to me nowadays, lol. Which is probably why I can appreciate what they're trying to do over there.
While partypoker is spending their time coming up with stupid gimicks to try and recruit new idiots so they can continue to fuck everyone in the ass.. The people at Pstars are spending their energy on making cool new tourneys to keep their current members happy.  I really really like what they're doing in the tournament department, giving you a wide variaty of games from heads up, to shoot outs, short handed and deepstack (my obvious favorite).  I think its great.  Anyway, I used to not be a big fan of pstars, and I still wont go anywhere near a cash game there..but I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of the tourneys they have.  ( Im not usually the kinda to make a random post expressing my feelings, but I'm really happy that I get to play my 2nd deepstack tourney in 1 day.  and I wanted to see what you guys thought about the changes.)
nl and limit 6 max tables are really really soft. I'm talking as bad as anything I've seen on pokerroom or party. If you've only tried full ring games there, I would suggest you at least watch some of the lower limit six max games.
I agree. Some of the lower limit 6 max tables are ridiculously fishy. Anyone with a brain and any kind of balls can beat those tables.
Agreed. PS new tournies are pretty nice. But I'm impressed with the stuff PP has been doing as well. Blackjack has been good to me.
Blackjack is and will always be -EV
Yea I know it is. I play for low limits tho, just for fun mostly.Interestingly enough, I lost $26 dollars earlier losing 26 straight hands. 12 hands I started with 19 or better. 6 hands I was 17 or better. I was laughing by hand 20.

Now if they would just change their interface, I cant stand it....PP blows too, but I actually like it alot bettter then Pstars....Maybe they could do something about it and make it an option for the players to use the new version, or the old one for the players who dont have a problem with it-P.