teams remaining after week 4

Remainingarerad hockeyBroadwayBucktooth1CoolhandlawFreakratGhosts of ElvisGloyner's GoonsGo Leafs GoGo Wings Go Hal WallsHC DukesIcechipsJanekJason HabinskyJoe BloesKent NealeKojakLeafs Rule Spitoon Leafs31Lucky KingsNammer JammersNJ HooliganzPhireryskyReal Bruins Wear BlackRingers WingersRivetheadsStewart LeeStomach Monkeys      Team CanadaThe MudslingersThe Uninformed Losers Top GuntopokerVancouver HosersWinners from Longdistance!YeagerEliminated1980 Russian TeamCarmelIcehoundsDimebagDonnybrookGame MisconductIce Sharks Jeffrey DickmanLancerDevils Leafs Rule/jsmoovMule NightcrawlerOttawa Biatch'sPenguin DreamersPenguins RulePhilly DonkeypunchersPorkchop Sandwichespress25PurpleEatersRochester FlagsSeaBonk TwuntsShooterMcGavinSoCal CanucksSt. Louis Scoring Machine The Tina YothersWingsare1

As i pointed out in one of your other threads.... In the outgoing email address you spelled 'survivor' wrong. It should have bounced back to you. If spelling counts, then YOU'RE OUT!!! :evil: Tough one.... but if YOU get the address wrong, it's clearly your fault. BTW, I'm definately sour, I was out week 2!!!

As i pointed out in one of your other threads.... In the outgoing email address you spelled 'survivor' wrong. It should have bounced back to you. If spelling counts, then YOU'RE OUT!!! :evil: Tough one.... but if YOU get the address wrong, it's clearly your fault. BTW, I'm definately sour, I was out week 2!!!
Good catch, he's out.
As i pointed out in one of your other threads.... In the outgoing email address you spelled 'survivor' wrong. It should have bounced back to you. If spelling counts, then YOU'RE OUT!!! :evil:    Tough one....  but if YOU get the address wrong, it's clearly your fault.  BTW, I'm definately sour, I was out week 2!!!
god damnit i just realize that now. ugh that sucks, it didn't get bounced back at me either so i thought it went through...damn i'm bitter. well i'll just still post my pick here each week to see how far i would've made it

That sucks man, sorry. May be a good idea not to continue to make your picks - could be kind of depressing if you actually would have won.Good luck to everyone still alive, things should start getting interesting.

That sucks man, sorry. May be a good idea not to continue to make your picks - could be kind of depressing if you actually would have won.Good luck to everyone still alive, things should start getting interesting.
I figured that last week things would start to get intersting, and based on the number of people knocked out I guess I was right. Although now is definately when the difficulty and intensity gets cranked up a couple of notches.
god damnit i just realize that now. ugh that sucks, it didn't get bounced back at me either so i thought it went through...damn i'm bitter. well i'll just still post my pick here each week to see how far i would've made it
obviously, it's your fault, but you should still stay in. i'm still in, so i guess this is -EV for me, but that's a pretty chintsy way to be disqualified.maybe i'm biased though, because you have a funny name. shooter mcgavin.