daniel's holloween costume

I know this is obvious, but I thought I would post it anyway.........Daniel wrote in his Journal today the following about what he had to do before the party:

"and most importantly I have to shop for my costume.I already know what I need:-A black curly mullet wig-tight white jeans-pointy white boots-about 10 fake gold necklacesEverything else I'll need for the costume, I already have... baby!"
Does anyone have a doubt that he is going as:Scotty Nguyenwho he does a dead on impression of ....Wish it was on tape
I know this is obvious, but I thought I would post it anyway.........Daniel wrote in his Journal today the following about what he had to do before the party:
"and most importantly I have to shop for my costume.I already know what I need:-A black curly mullet wig-tight white jeans-pointy white boots-about 10 fake gold necklacesEverything else I'll need for the costume, I already have... baby!"
Does anyone have a doubt that he is going as:Scotty Nguyenwho he does a dead on impression of ....Wish it was on tape
You are a pretty perceptive person. :roll:
Everyone here knew who it was already, the reference doesnt exactly go over our heads. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Boy, don't I feel sillywish I would have wrote that I knew it was obvious, but I was going to post it anyway because I would love to see Daniel's costume.Man, If I could just have it all to do over againAnd for the record, I didn't even hint that I thought it was going over anyone's head.Chip on shoulder much?
You are a pretty perceptive person. :roll:
LOLAnd you skeeter, are a douche