best place for heads up sng's

I used to play exclusively on Pokerroom, but now I only play SNG's on party. I noticed that pokerroom has HU SNG's now, and I think that PokerStars does too. I'm intrested in playing them, but I was wondering if they're even worth it. Are there more fish in the regular SNG's or playing HU?Any advice would be appreciatedTY,Lando

I used to play exclusively on Pokerroom, but now I only play SNG's on party. I noticed that pokerroom has HU SNG's now, and I think that PokerStars does too. I'm intrested in playing them, but I was wondering if they're even worth it. Are there more fish in the regular SNG's or playing HU?Any advice would be appreciatedTY,Lando
Stars has the best HU action imo

I was playing the 100 dollar HU SnGs and they were horrible. I can't even express how bad the players were. The best part about them is if you find a bad player, more than likely he'll jump in the game against you if you immediately sit down in one that follows. I beat one guy 13 times in 15 games. The two times he beat me were when he went all in with a weak ace against my big ace and caught his kicker.My buddy exclusively plays them now after watching me do it because he knows heads up is my worst game. These were that easy. In fact, check out the third entry in my blog titled "Bad Play, Higher Limits" for a pretty funny hand heads up on Hollywood Poker (which is the same as PokerRoom, by the way). I know it wasn't for much, but it was pretty indicative of the skill level.

Bodog has pretty good HU SNGs. The players are pretty poor and the software is the best I've seen. The software is lightning quick and allows you to play many more hands per hour as long as your opponent isn't some donkey using a dial up modem.