who made the following play? 2-7 part 4

As promised, here is another opportunity to test your knowledge by figuring out who made the following play: http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal....rt_from=&ucat=& Read the triple draw hand that I played and then vote for who you think my opponent was. For those of you looking for the answer to the other poll, I created a new forum called, "Who Made the Following Play," and the answer is there. So far it looks like the public is torn between Phil Ivey and Eli Elezra. Well, both those playerrs will remain on the list, as the next player to go is Johnny Chan: Johnny Chan: If you were paying attention to the description I gave in the previous poll on Johnny, you would know that it wasn't him. Johnny plays conservatively and is always in there with a hand. Rather than defend his blind with a piece of garbage hand, he would throw it in the muck and move on. Triple draw is a game that if you play mechanically you can still win. Johnny does just that and it's a good strategy in most games.Ralph Perry: Not too many of you choice Ralph Perry and it was a good decision. One thing you won't see Ralph ever doing, is drawing three to a hand without holding a 2. Big blind or not, Ralph is too conservative to ever play this hand. His triple draw player is relatively straight forward, but if anything, he plays the game on the careful side for sure. Jennifer Harman: 2-7 triple draw isn't a game whenre Jennifer plays very creatively. Also, she would likey have folded before the flop rather than draw three cards to a hand like 5-7. Triple draw isn't one of Jennifer's favorite games, but she plays it conservatively and doesn't get too involved with hands like the one described.

It's either Phil Ivey because of his creative tendencies or Chau for his unorthodox approach to games.I'll go with Chau as most likely to make a three card draw on the first draw with 57 because of his unpredictability. He has a bracelet in A-5 draw which is a different game than 2-7, but requires the same basic strategies. He is probably capable of making unorthodox plays in 2-7 draw in a way to outplay you later in a different 2-7 hand on a pure snow play.I rule out Eli because he'd play more straight forward, and probably fold before the first draw.Abe would be playing conservatively, otherwise you might have shown some more suprise given the fact that you are still learning about his play.

i've never seen ivey play 2-7 but i imagine he isn't bad enough to draw to a rough hand like that. my best guess would be abe. that was a pretty bad play fundamentally, considering he's check-calling just hoping you can't beat a jack or don't hit better than a jack. if phil ivey stood pat with a jack, i would expect him to 3-bet you and stand pat. calling and standing pat doesn't make sense. hence, why i think abe did it.

Had to be Phil Ivey.  He is an action junky and loves to play. He probably folded two hands in a row and was starting to get bored.
Looking at the way Negreanu describes the hand, he's probably betting from early position. UTG + 1 most likely. Ralph Perry must have folded, then Negreanu raised, everyone else folded, then the BB called.This would mean it's Phil Ivey.I say Phil Ivey after re-reading the play of the hand.