kevin "the king" smith.

Besides Jay and Silent Bob, who is your favorite Kevin Smith character?I always have a hard time deciding between Randal from Clerks and Brodie from Mallrats. Though I got to give props to Steve-Dave and Rick Derris as well.
absolutely randal.brodie's great, but he's no randal
Besides Jay and Silent Bob, who is your favorite Kevin Smith character?I always have a hard time deciding between Randal from Clerks and Brodie from Mallrats. Though I got to give props to Steve-Dave and Rick Derris as well.
absolutely randal.brodie's great, but he's no randal
Brodie by a landslide.
My friends and I thought that Randall and Brodie should get their own film.
That would be sweetJason Lee rules!
Actually, according to View Askew mythology, they're cousins through their mutual cousin Walter.
Dante Hicks: Embolism in a pool, what an embarrassing way to die.Randal Graves: That's nothing compared to how my cousin Walter died.Dante Hicks: How did he go?Randal Graves: He broke his neck.Dante Hicks: You call that embarrassing?Randal Graves: He broke his neck while trying to suck his own dick
Brodie: One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat. I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.
Brandi: Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?Brodie: I already did once today.[clicks his finger at Renee]Brodie: But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, *Snap* the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.Gil Hicks: Well, did he cum, or what?Brodie: Jesus Christ, man. There's just some things you don't talk about in public.
There's a Kevin Smith DVD that he made following a tour he had around the U.S., speaking at different colleges. It's worth seeing.
It's very much worth seeing even if you are not a fan, he is a great storyteller and he has so many funny stories about the business from an everyday guy's point of view.Some highlights are when he was hired to write a script for a new superman movie where superman could not fly, or have his traditional outfit. The filming of the documentary for Prince, and stories of meeting his wife and her getting hurt while preforming a little oral pleasure. There is a ton of funny stuff on it.I like all of his movies, I don't bother ranking them though as I like them for each for different reasons.
The Prince and Superman stories were classic.... he is a great story teller, he'd take a question and ramble on and on for an hour, completely sidetracking, but funny. Spiders, they are the fiercest insects in the animal kingdomn! haha that still makes me laugh.btw part 2 of that tour, called Another Night with Kevin Smith" comes out this month, I went to the Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash store and they were running previews for it. I'm really looking forward to that one.

Brodie : Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child? T.S. Sure, why not? Brodie: He's an alien for Christ sake! His kryptonian biological makeup is enhanced by Earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom . . . that would kill them. ----- Rene : I have always taken you with a grain of salt. On your birthday, when you asked me to do a striptease to the theme from Mighty Mouse, I said okay. When we were at that hotel prom night, and you asked me to sleep underneath the bed in case your mother burst in, I did it. And, even when we were at my grandmother's funeral and you told most of my relatives that you could see her nipples though her burial dress, I let it slide. If you think that I'm gonna suffer anymore of your sh1t with a smile now that were broken up, you're in for some serious fukcing disappointment! Banky : I'm telling you that chick is probably a bigger germ farm than that monkey in Outbreak.Lol, few of my Favourites.

btw part 2 of that tour, called Another Night with Kevin Smith" comes out this month, I went to the Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash store and they were running previews for it. I'm really looking forward to that one.
Joygasm....That made my day, seriously! I used to play EQ (Everquest for the non-MMO gaming geeks) and while raiding one day a friend and I each put on our copy of Clerks and proceeded to quote a bunch of the funny lines to our group, they thought we were actually having a conversations about giving BJ's in the parking lot. :club:

I know I'll be in the minority on this one, but not only am I a big fan of Kev's, but I'm a big Affleck fan also.I think that the monologue where Holden confesses his feelings for Alyssa in Chasing Amy is some of Kevin's best writing. Not only does Affleck nail that scene, but Joey's reactions are perfect.Jersey Girl, I thought, was a very underrated film. Yet another fantastic performance by Affleck, and George Carlin was incredible. I knew he was funny, but I had no idea he could act like that.