Giving makes me happy too. it fills voids that I have in my life right now.When someone tells you that they are thankful for recieving what you had to offer, ................................ well............ there are few feelings that can top that experience.

Earlier this week the furnace went out in my house (I still live with my mom) and she started a new job and couldn't afford a new one. I had barely enough (2700) gave that to her to put the new one in. I am proud because for once I can put my family ahead of myself.
Probably the right thing to do if you're not good enough to beat KarmaI'm so good that Karma doesnt have a chance.... :club::D
Giving makes me happy too. it fills voids that I have in my life right now.When someone tells you that they are thankful for recieving what you had to offer, ................................ well............ there are few feelings that can top that experience.
Wow, that's really selfish.Way to make giving into a hedonistic enterprise.
gotta help the family..  I am sure your mom has spent way more than that on you in the past.. I bet it feels good to return the favor
She did bring me home a 12 pack of bud on her way home. I love my mother.
well look at that! you did a hell of a good deed, made your momma proud and yourself feel good, and got a case of brew to go with it all...way to be buddy.. we could use a few more good people in this world..