is daniel still married?

I have been called "gay" before and it truly doesn't bother me. Generally men without beer bellies, that try to dress well, have female friends, and eat healthy are often going to be misinterperted as gay. Since that's the case, it comes off as a compliment to some degree!
I call it envy & jealousy Daniel. He must have some doubts of his own sexuality, otherwise, why would he suggest it. It is so sad how people can judge another without even knowing (or even) speaking to that person. Get a life...God Bless
The likely reason would be as a cover of his image. People in the military do it all the time. He probably assumes 'correctly' that the endorsemnts would not be as great if he were out.
You sure know a lot about being gay. Is there something you'd like to tell us?--RuffRidr

You know I have a theory! (okay, maybe you don't since I'm new here- but my other forums do) Obsessively "neat" people really don't have a thing to do with their sexual orientation at all. My theory is it has a lot to do with how you grew up as a kid. People who had neat and tidy parents (has to be both of them for the theory to work) usually tended to be slobs when they got older. But if you grew up with not so much a run-down mess or anything, but with parents who really didn't care if all the dishes got washed immediately after dinner was over. Or didn't pitch a fit because you didn't take your shoes off when you came in the door. Or the carpets weren't vacuumed more than once a week. These kids tended to be obsessively neat when they grew up. This theory works with friends of mine. I have one obsessively neat group and another complete slobs. I've grew up with them long enough to have seen their parents houses and it's the only conclusion I can come up with. I have one "neat" friend who empties the ash tray every time someone taps into it (he's a bartender of mine- so it constantly drives me nuts) BTW- I'm obsessively neat too.

I have been called "gay" before and it truly doesn't bother me. Generally men without beer bellies, that try to dress well, have female friends, and eat healthy are often going to be misinterperted as gay. Since that's the case, it comes off as a compliment to some degree!
*whew*...i gotta beer belly, dress in a tshirt and jeans, and i eat at mcdonalds alot.....i must be seen as ultra straight! :-)
Don't forget that he IS a professional poker player, and that this IS a poker forum. I'm pretty sure most people on here are more interested in hearing about big bet poker than Daniels marriage.
Yeah...I could really care less when DN and his wife take their dog for a walk. Keep up the poker DN. I'm sure over 99% of the people on this forum would agree with me.
I think you're pretty wrong there buddy. I think what's so neat about DN is that he gives us an insight into his life beyond poker. Poker is a big part of his life of course and we'll hear about that when he's playing a lot. I love poker as much as the next guy but what separates DN from some of the other pros is him giving us a glimpse that's not normally seen.
I agree 100%.:clap:
Maybe he has made a conscious decision to not discuss his marriage in his blog (other than the random mention), but his activities and schedule do not sound like those of a married man. Playing through the night, sleeping through the afternoon, watching hockey during his free time--those are things I did when I was divorced or single.I am not trying to start rumors--just wondering if DN has indicated anywhere that his marriage is not blog material. Also not looking for bedroom stories, just some indication that he is married.
poker is Daniel's JOB....did you expect him to quit it once he got married.With DN financial position his wife can afford to travel to visit family more otten when Daniel is "working"perhaps I am way off....If he wants to discuss his marriage more power to him..otherwise leave it alone!!

You all are funny. Do you always judge this quickly and y do you. I dont understand. You just want to make the guy look bad or what. Is it to make u feel better about yourself. He said he is still married and that he is not gay lets let it be at that.

Honestly, that is a highly innapropriate question. I'm sure his marriage is going great, but it just plain isn't any of our buisiness.
how about just once, instead of kissing danny n's rear, you just discuss the topic in an intelligent manner.im not hating on mr negreanu....i just hate it when people reply with indignant worship posts instead of trying to answer the question.
not that theres anything wrong with that....on a sorta related note..... ever have that late night pedicure at the palms? (the one from the VH1 vegas special that you were on)
Honestly, that is a highly innapropriate question.  I'm sure his marriage is going great, but it just plain isn't any of our buisiness.
how about just once, instead of kissing danny n's rear, you just discuss the topic in an intelligent manner.im not hating on mr negreanu....i just hate it when people reply with indignant worship posts instead of trying to answer the question.
well, obviously the question WAS answered, if you bothered to read DN's post above
Honestly, that is a highly innapropriate question.  I'm sure his marriage is going great, but it just plain isn't any of our buisiness.
And Hallelujah.

DN gay, no way. I'm Military, married, and like to dress very nice also. I love silk shirts, nice dress pants and rings on my fingers. I also love pro football, car chases in movies, and expolsions. So does that make me gay? NO. You Rock Daniel W/ love :-)

DN gay, no way. I'm Military, married, and like to dress very nice also. I love silk shirts, nice dress pants and rings on my fingers. I also love pro football, car chases in movies, and expolsions. So does that make me gay? NO. You Rock Daniel W/ love :-)
Darn.
That depends, are you male or female? Based on your self description I can't tell.
DN gay,  no way.  I'm Military, married, and like to dress very nice also. I love silk shirts, nice dress pants and rings on my fingers.  I also love pro football, car chases in movies, and expolsions.  So does that make me gay? NO.  You Rock Daniel W/ love  :-)
That depends, are you male or female? Based on your self description I can't tell.
I'm a guy that likes to dress nice and takes an interest in the way he looks. what's wrong with that?