oct 28-30 official team picks

The big game went according to form.  Lost 2 more with Jersey and Carolina winning.I can't wait to see the highlights of the Flyers/Canes game.  14 goals in one game must have been mighty entertaining.
I watched that game and it was nuts... as for what happens if everyone loses in a week, they all advance.
I don't plan on picking any losers!Daniel warm a seat for me in the poker room.. I'm staying at the Wynn all week next week! ! ! ! ! ! !
i think i will be alright will my pick with vancouver over edmonton. Specially that Vacouver has home ice advantage.
Vancouver is playing the Avalanche in Colorado!

I thought that my pick of the Kings over the lowley Sharks was a LOCK. Until I was the ONLY one to pick it. I got home from work in time to see the game winner with 3.4 to play. Definately a tough way to lose. Good luck to all who are left and hopefully we can have a couple more before the season is over.

Might be time to bring in the reserves and start picking the best teams. Glad I've saved the Sens this far in the season. If I win this thing (fingers crossed) I'm not sure if I want them to make the finals though. Besides winning an all expenses paid walk over to the rink for the game my seats are probably better than the ones that Daniel could pick up :club:)Good luck to all the remaining players!

My team name Is ShooterMcGavin and i definetly made a pick last weekend.I picked Detroit over Chicago and emailed survivorhockey@fullcontactpoker.commy email address is katcher8@yahoo.comThus i should still be in it