oct 28-30 official team picks

1980 Russian Team Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-Octarerad hockey Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctBroadway Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctBucktooth1 Los Angeles Kings over St. Louis Blues 29-OctCarmelIcehounds Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctCoolhandlaw Dallas Stars over Phoenix Coyotes 29-OctDimebag Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctDonnybrook Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctFreakrat Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctGame Misconduct Buffalo Sabers over New Jersey Devils 28-OctGhosts of Elvis Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctGloyner's Goons Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctGo Leafs Go Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctGo Wings Go Carolina Hurricanes over Pittsburgh Penguins 29-OctHal Walls Detroit Red Wings  over Chicago Blackhawks 29-OctHC Dukes Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctIce Sharks Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctIcechips Minnesota Wild over Columbus Blue Jackets 29-OctJanek Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctJason Habinsky Los Angeles Kings over St. Louis Blues 29-OctJeffrey Dickman Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctJoe Bloes Minnesota Wild over Columbus Blue Jackets 29-OctKent Neale Carolina Hurricanes over Pittsburgh Penguins 29-OctKojak Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctLancerDevils dnp Leafs Rule Spitoon Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctLeafs Rule/jsmoov Los Angeles Kings over San Jose Sharks 28-OctLeafs31 Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctLucky Kings Minnesota Wild over Columbus Blue Jackets 29-OctMule  Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctNammer Jammers Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctNightcrawler Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctNJ Hooliganz Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctOttawa Biatch's Boston Bruins over New Jersey Devils 29-OctPenguin Dreamers Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctPenguins Rule Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctPhilly Donkeypunchers Philadelphia Flyers over Carolina Hurricanes 28-OctPhirerysky Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctPorkchop Sandwiches Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-Octpress25 dnp PurpleEaters Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctReal Bruins Wear Black Anaheim Mighty Ducks over St. Louis Blues 28-OctRingers Wingers Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctRivetheads Anaheim Mighty Ducks over St. Louis Blues 28-OctRochester Flags Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctSeaBonk Twunts dnp ShooterMcGavin dnp SoCal Canucks Los Angeles Kings over St. Louis Blues 29-OctSoCal Canucks Vancouver Canucks over Colorado Avalanche 29-OctSt. Louis Scoring Machine Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctStewart Lee Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctStomach Monkeys      Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctTeam Canada Minnesota Wild over Columbus Blue Jackets 29-OctThe Mudslingers Los Angeles Kings over St. Louis Blues 29-OctThe Tina Yothers Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctThe Uninformed Losers Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctTop Gun Minnesota Wild over Columbus Blue Jackets 29-Octtopoker Los Angeles Kings over St. Louis Blues 29-OctVancouver Hosers Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctWingsare1 Nashville Predators over Edmonton Oilers 29-OctWinners from Longdistance! Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington Capitals 28-OctYeager Los Angeles Kings over St. Louis Blues 29-Octdnp=did not pick(I didn't recieve the pick before deadline)

No Sunday games picked this week...October 28Tampa Bay over Washington - 20 survivedAnaheim over St. Louis - 2 survivedBuffalo over New Jersey - 1 eliminatedLos Angeles over San Jose - 1 eliminatedPhiladelphia over Carolina - 1 eliminatedOctober 29Nashville over Edmonton - 16 eliminatedLos Angeles over St. Louis - 5 survivedMinnesota over Columbus - 5 survivedCarolina over Pittsburgh - 2 survivedBoston over New Jersey - 1 eliminatedDallas over Phoenix - 1 survivedDetroit over Chicago - 1 survivedVancouver over Colorado - 1 eliminatedNo pick - 4 eliminatedTotal eliminations - 25Players remaining - 36

I was the only one to pick the Bruins to beat the Devils. I was happy to hear that Brodeur was injured, hopefully past Saturday. I don't like that Raycroft is DTD. I hope I made the right pick, hoping the Devils will be tired after Friday. Go Edmonton and Washington!!!

My plan of having a game all to myself has succeeded, now all I need is for my boys to come through! I picked them over Jersey because they're going to come off that embarassing loss to Washington looking to prove something. GO SABRES!!!

arg, most popular game again.i figured most people had already picked the lightning - i forgot those that did got eliminated!i wish i'd picked the Kings to beat the Sharks instead - that way I could root against the Lightning!GO LIGHTNING

My plan of having a game all to myself has succeeded, now all I need is for my boys to come through! I picked them over Jersey because they're going to come off that embarassing loss to Washington looking to prove something. GO SABRES!!!
Do you think NJ will play their back-up two nights in a row? Or will they put the third goalie in on Saturday?
Do you think NJ will play their back-up two nights in a row? Or will they put the third goalie in on Saturday?
Unless Clemmenson gets absolutely shelled (here's hoping!) by Buffalo tonight, he'll get both starts. He looked pretty good in relief duty when Brodeur got the hook in the Carolina game (only gave up one goal).

Brodeur is only listed as questionable. There is a chance he may play against the Sabres. Even if he doesn't, some teams tend to pick it up a little with their back-up in net.

Brodeur is only listed as questionable. There is a chance he may play against the Sabres. Even if he doesn't, some teams tend to pick it up a little with their back-up in net.
If I'm out, I'm out. At least I'll go down rooting for my favorite team. I can't imagine the Devils will put Brodeur in the lineup if there's any chance he could injure himself worse, they'll give him at least tonight off. If not, I'm really not concerned, he's been kinda leaky lately.

In my dream last night, Nashville was playing Columbus on Saturday (I know it was Saturday, not sure why I had those two playing in my dream), and Columbus won. Not sure if that means my pick of Nashville's going down, or if Columbus is going to win, but I'm still scared.

Well, I didn't think TB over Wash was that popular, and I've already used Nashville, so I went with a solid strategy, just pick against Pittsburgh. Now that they have 1 win, I doubt they're that hungry, so I'll hope Carolina plays well. Go Caps and Oilers!

I like the strategies of picking your favourite team and picking against Pittsburgh. I thought picking Nashville was risky. Clearly they're not as good as they seem, but how good they are has not yet been shown. They're also bound to be letting down a bit and Edmonton is a feisty team. They're the type of jerks who'd play their best in the last game of the season 22 points out of a playoff spot if their opponent was fighting for one. Good canadian boys.Washington and Tampa are both offensive teams, so its tricky, but Washington is so damn terrible I've gotta give Tampa a big edge.

I like the strategies of picking your favourite team and picking against Pittsburgh. I thought picking Nashville was risky. Clearly they're not as good as they seem, but how good they are has not yet been shown. They're also bound to be letting down a bit and Edmonton is a feisty team. They're the type of jerks who'd play their best in the last game of the season 22 points out of a playoff spot if their opponent was fighting for one. Good canadian boys.Washington and Tampa are both offensive teams, so its tricky, but Washington is so damn terrible I've gotta give Tampa a big edge.
I said that about Buffalo on Wednesday, but then I was reminded that teams have a sad tendency to take the night off if they think they'll cruise to victory. Kinda like Tampa vs Washington Part One, but I think Tampa will be looking to prove something here.
If I'm out, I'm out. At least I'll go down rooting for my favorite team. I can't imagine the Devils will put Brodeur in the lineup if there's any chance he could injure himself worse, they'll give him at least tonight off. If not, I'm really not concerned, he's been kinda leaky lately.
I doubt they'll put Brodeur in tonight, but I'm not sure about my game on Saturday. I doubt they will put him in that game either, but there's always a chance.
They went down fighting!!!!
The big game went according to form. Lost 2 more with Jersey and Carolina winning.I can't wait to see the highlights of the Flyers/Canes game. 14 goals in one game must have been mighty entertaining.
I watched that game and it was nuts... as for what happens if everyone loses in a week, they all advance.

A little worried about my game. Clemmensen for NJ looked decent tonight. Kinda sucks Washington didn't pull it off. That Ovchekin though, what a player. I have him in my fantasy pool with friends, two goals, and one short-handed.