sick hand (dumb betting)

----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #9174108-4423 at Dunedin (Pot Limit Omaha)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 27/Oct/05 14:06:13 A-Kuuipo is at seat 0 with $29.20. TOE19 is at seat 1 with $14.30. antedumb is at seat 2 with $27.10. Lady In Red is at seat 5 with $12.15. _sawadicap_ is at seat 6 with $7.85. The_killer is at seat 7 with $1.95. oneforluck is at seat 8 with $24.05. thomas_g is at seat 9 with $45.10. The button is at seat 2. Lady In Red posts the small blind of $.10. _sawadicap_ posts the big blind of $.25. A-Kuuipo: -- -- -- -- TOE19: -- -- -- -- antedumb: 2h Kh Kc Ac Lady In Red: -- -- -- -- _sawadicap_: -- -- -- -- The_killer: -- -- -- -- oneforluck: -- -- -- -- thomas_g: -- -- -- --Pre-flop: The_killer calls. oneforluck folds. thomas_g folds. A-Kuuipo calls. TOE19 calls. antedumb calls. Lady In Red calls. _sawadicap_ checks. Flop (board: 3c 4d 5c): I flop sucker straight but I have nut flush draw Lady In Red checks. _sawadicap_ checks. The_killer checks. A-Kuuipo checks. TOE19 bets $.25(retarded bet - look at his final hand). antedumb calls. Lady In Red folds. _sawadicap_ raises to $.50. WHY? The_killer goes all-in for $1.70. WHY? A-Kuuipo folds. TOE19 calls. antedumb calls. _sawadicap_ goes all-in for $7.60. TOE19 calls(WHY?). antedumb calls. Turn (board: 3c 4d 5c 3s): TOE19 checks. antedumb checks. River (board: 3c 4d 5c 3s 2s): TOE19 checks. antedumb checks. Showdown: TOE19 shows 4c 6c Jd Qc. TOE19 has 4c 6c 3c 5c 2s: straight, six high. antedumb mucks cards. (antedumb has 2h Kh Kc Ac.) _sawadicap_ shows 7d 3d As 3h. _sawadicap_ has 3d 3h 3c 5c 3s: four threes. The_killer shows 4s 9c 9h 7s. The_killer has 9c 9h 3c 5c 3s: two pair, nines and threes. Hand #9174108-4423 Summary: $1.25 is raked from a total pot of $26. $.40 is raked from the main pot of $8.30. $.85 is raked from side pot #1 of $17.70. _sawadicap_ wins the main pot $7.90 with four threes. _sawadicap_ wins the side pot $16.85 with four threes.----------------------------------------------------------------How bad is everyone's play besides mine? I can't fade all the suck-asses working against me. *end vent*

Toe was bad. (OESFD and 3rd nut FD)sawadicap was okayish, still bad.The Killer was massively bad.Yours was as bad as anybody. If you thought you were good, why no raise? Once it came back to you after the last all in, I think you had odds. Did you think your opponent would check the turn if he boated up? Just not sure you played this right.

Toe was bad. (OESFD and 3rd nut FD)sawadicap was okayish, still bad.The Killer was massively bad.Yours was as bad as anybody. If you thought you were good, why no raise? Once it came back to you after the last all in, I think you had odds. Did you think your opponent would check the turn if he boated up? Just not sure you played this right.
My only saving grace - if I have one... is that I didn't see that I had flopped a straight. I have been sick for a few days, thought I was better, I guess not though. Had I potted maybe the others wouldn't have stayed in the hand and I might have won, I doubt that though. I played it bad, I agree. About not putting the last guy all in on 4th street, you are right, I need to raise there. But wont he fold anything that I beat and call anything that I lose to?