The game is decent for the most part. A few LAG's and a few TAG's. I am on the button with k 10 hearts.. One caller, I call , small blind folds, big blind raises to 20, first caller calls, I call. Big blind is very aggressive and also very loose. Has called-re-raised pre-flop with 2-5 and aces. He raised 3/4ths of the pots. He could have anything at anytime. No read. I normally wouldnt call here but he was playing anything and giving a lot of money away but also winning a lot of pots. Other caller is very strong player. Tight and aggressive. All 3 of us have about $600 in front of us. Flop comes K 6 3 with 2 clubs. BB checks. Now the other caller plays with their chips like they are gonna bet and then checks. I felt like they were thinking about betting the flush draw. I bet $50 and both players just call.Turn is j of clubs. Both players check. Should I bet here and how much. I put the strong player on flush draw and the 3rd club hit. Do you still bet enough to price out someone with one club??River is an 8. Both check. No sense in betting now so I check it down. Any thoughts???

Should I bet here and how much. I put the strong player on flush draw and the 3rd club hit. Do you still bet enough to price out someone with one club??
yes.Youu bet like you have best hand. (I like he flop bet)See..pot is 62+150 = $212Bet $150 on turnI'm guessing... don't play too much.

I would think the TAG is using table image to scare you off.Playing with his chips and then checking would make me think he's not as strong as he'd like you to think.I agree with the check on the river. You're only going to be called by hands that beat you.

I would think the TAG is using table image to scare you off. Playing with his chips and then checking would make me think he's not as strong as he'd like you to think. I agree with the check on the river. You're only going to be called by hands that beat you.
Normally I would think the same thing about the chips but I just didnt think that was the case here.. Really looked like he wanted to bet.

The only mistake you made was not throwing your hand away preflop.The checks on the turn and river were perfect. A bet on the turn could easily induce an uncallable c/r bluff, but with the check behind, no one is likely to lead out on the river.don't call KT with a maniac still to act!don't call KT when a tight player has already called.