tuesday's wsop

If anyone watched tuesday's wsop maybe they can help me. The hand with the red-headed guy who called with the K high flush but lost to the A high flush and then started crying. Does anyone remember what his name was? (the red head that lost the hand)

I know that has to be tough and we didn't see any of the hand played out and whether he might have known he was in a lot of trouble there or not.But really, you called holding 2 hearts and the 2nd nuts. The guy needs one card (A :club: ) any other heart to beat you. Odds are he won't have it most of the time.Don't cry, just be a man, take your chips and rebuild. It's not the end of the world.

I think that he knew what he was doing. He knew crying would get him on television. When my fiance saw that she was like "Aww, hes so cute. I just want to give him a hug right now." if any other girls that know nothing about poker who watched this reacted the same way, then i think that his move of crying was +ev

I know that has to be tough and we didn't see any of the hand played out and whether he might have known he was in a lot of trouble there or not.But really, you called holding 2 hearts and the 2nd nuts.  The guy needs one card (A :club: ) any other card to beat you.  Odds are he won't have it most of the time.Don't cry, just be a man, take your chips and rebuild.  It's not the end of the world.
You are not right. There were 3 hearts and 2 diamonds on the board.
I know that has to be tough and we didn't see any of the hand played out and whether he might have known he was in a lot of trouble there or not.But really, you called holding 2 hearts and the 2nd nuts.  The guy needs one card (A :club: ) any other card to beat you.  Odds are he won't have it most of the time.Don't cry, just be a man, take your chips and rebuild.  It's not the end of the world.
You are not right. There were 3 hearts and 2 diamonds on the board.
that should have said "the A :D and any other HEARTI'll edit it

I really don't think he was crying for show or to be Matusow.That really didn't look like an act. The second the cards were turned over, he just dropped.The guy with the feet was just there to be on TV. This guy was there to win. I would be really surprised if after taking that beat he thought "ya know, if I act really sad and start to cry, I might get on TV."

I think that he knew what he was doing. He knew crying would get him on television. When my fiance saw that she was like "Aww, hes so cute. I just want to give him a hug right now." if any other girls that know nothing about poker who watched this reacted the same way, then i think that his move of crying was +ev
Now that you mentioned it... my girlfriend did said the same thing. :think:
Classic

He cried when he got knocked out too I think.....It would be HEARTBREAKING if you were the GREATEST player of all time, and you were heads up, winner take all for 10 Million bucks, and you get knocked out by some Moron calling your All In (K,K) and rolling over J/7 Offsuit and rivering a straight...then you can cry...but making it through a field of 5K and finishing in the Top 50 to win 250K, NO WAY. I'm a compasionate person...I like kids, old people and small furry animals, but that is just toooo much. There's no Crying in baseball...and theres Definitely no Crying in Poker!! He should stick to staying home with his grandma and watching re-runs of Felicity if he can't control it. Don't get me wrong though, I'm sure he's a great person. :club:

I was embrassed to watch him crying like that. I know it hurt, but I sure he feels pretty stupid when he saw it on tv. But i guess making almost a quarter million can help ease the pain of 3 perfect days of playing.