stacked moves to 2006

A quick post for those of you anxiously awaiting the release of Stacked. The game will now be released at the end of February 2006 for the:PS2Xbox PSPPCThey are refining the online elements of the game. The game is published by Myelin Media but distributed by Atari.

This usually means the game is going to be awesome because it is too complicated for the programmers to perfect. This happened with Halo 2 and that game is the best game for any console.

This usually means the game is going to be awesome because it is too complicated for the programmers to perfect. This happened with Halo 2 and that game is the best game for any console.
aaaaaand no.
This feels like when zelda came out for n64. They pushed the dates back over 2 years before the release.
Now that is the best game for any console, infact, because of my horrendous poker run, I started playing it again two days ago. Sweet lord.
This feels like when zelda came out for n64. They pushed the dates back over 2 years before the release.
Now that is the best game for any console, infact, because of my horrendous poker run, I started playing it again two days ago. Sweet lord.
super smash bros for n64, I would pwn anyone at that game if Im allowed to use ness.also nba live 2004 for ps2 I'd take my chances against anyone in that game
super smash bros for n64, I would pwn anyone at that game if Im allowed to use ness.also nba live 2004 for ps2 I'd take my chances against anyone in that game
Ocarina of Time my friend, can't beat it. :wink:
Ocarina of Time & Golden Eye all the way :club:
Zelda pwns!! Nuff said.Golden Eye pwns as well.Anyone know anyone that beat Wind Waker without using the book? I just think it would be impossible to beat without the book showing you where the triforce shards were.
Guest Anonymous
A quick post for those of you anxiously awaiting the release of Stacked. The game will now be released at the end of February 2006 for the:PS2Xbox PSPPCThey are refining the online elements of the game. The game is published by Myelin Media but distributed by Atari.
Who cares?
This feels like when zelda came out for n64.  They pushed the dates back over 2 years before the release.
Zelda pwns!! Nuff said.Golden Eye pwns as well.Anyone know anyone that beat Wind Waker without using the book? I just think it would be impossible to beat without the book showing you where the triforce shards were.
golden eye would have been 1000x better if they let you play more of the single player levels in multiplayer mode. If you havent done it before and still play golden eye buy a gameshark and use the "walk through doors" code in multiplayer. It lets you get through the locked doors and into the rest of the facility and the archives that are normally blocked off in multiplayer games, very fun.
Halo 2 is simply Halo 1 with new maps. ITS TERRIBLE. With the amount of time they spent on Halo 2 I was really expecting more than a new set of maps.
super mario three pwns
naa its too easy...just kneel on the white box and you can get the warp whistle.Then you can get one in the first castle.Then you can get one in 2nd level after breaking up a pile of rocks.
Halo 2 is simply Halo 1 with new maps. ITS TERRIBLE. With the amount of time they spent on Halo 2 I was really expecting more than a new set of maps.
you obviously havent played it onlinehalo 2 online PWNS periodanyone else play on live?my live name is Dash04anyway rare used to delay all their games and all of their games PWNED period. so this could be a good thing. all the games i waited for i.e. perfect dark, zelda, halo 2 have been worth the wait.
Maybe some of you guys are too young to rermeber but the best games out there are for SNES. Some of my favorites are turbo street fighter (best fighting game ever) and chrono trigger, best rpg ever. Enda story
If you want to talk old school, I'd go with Mike Tyson's Punchout for NES, RBI Baseball for NES, Super Punchout for SNES & Super Mario World for SNES.ok since we've hijacked this thread.. it's getting moved :club:
Maybe some of you guys are too young to rermeber but the best games out there are for SNES. Some of my favorites are turbo street fighter (best fighting game ever) and chrono trigger, best rpg ever. Enda story
If you want to talk old school, I'd go with Mike Tyson's Punchout for NES, RBI Baseball for NES, Super Punchout for SNES & Super Mario World for SNES.ok since we've hijacked this thread.. it's getting moved :club:
lol Gov, I have every single game for every early console ever.You listed nearly ALL of my favorites all time. Kudos to you friends.You DID forget Tecmo Bowl for NES, and although it doesn't especially count (As they were NES), Super Mario All Stars (1, 2, 3 and lost levels) for SNES. Mega Man X for SNES.and Ken Griffy's Winning Run, ooooh shit son.
you obviously havent played it onlinehalo 2 online PWNS periodanyone else play on live?my live name is Dash04anyway rare used to delay all their games and all of their games PWNED period. so this could be a good thing. all the games i waited for i.e. perfect dark, zelda, halo 2 have been worth the wait.
Not compared to half-life2, counter-strike, or doom3. Seriously half-life2 is what halo2 should have been.PC > console.