guess where i am going?

you guessed it VIVA LAS VEGAS. my friend calls me yesterday and asks if i would like to go to vegas. his parents got us first class tickets and a nice room at the win. i am going from dec. 26- dec 30. i know everyone asks where are the greatest games and all, but i have never been before and would appreciate it if some of you who are familiar with vegas would let me know where some good games are. this is my first time going.i play 5-10 limit6-12 limit10-20 limit1-2, 2-5 no limiti would also like to know where some good tourneys are. if you could please reply of message me with some info, i would appreciate it.

you guessed it VIVA LAS VEGAS. my friend calls me yesterday and asks if i would like to go to vegas. his parents got us first class tickets and a nice room at the win. i am going from dec. 26- dec 30.  i know everyone asks where are the greatest games and all, but i have never been before and would appreciate it if some of you who are familiar with vegas would let me know where some good games are. this is my first time going.i play 5-10 limit6-12 limit10-20 limit1-2, 2-5  no limiti would also like to know where some good tourneys are. if you could please reply of message me with some info, i would appreciate it.
5-10 NL at the WYNN. Bring a Flack Jacket and enjoy the ride! (oh, and about $10 K for a small buy in).Best...
you guessed it VIVA LAS VEGAS. my friend calls me yesterday and asks if i would like to go to vegas. his parents got us first class tickets and a nice room at the win. i am going from dec. 26- dec 30.  i know everyone asks where are the greatest games and all, but i have never been before and would appreciate it if some of you who are familiar with vegas would let me know where some good games are. this is my first time going.i play 5-10 limit6-12 limit10-20 limit1-2, 2-5  no limiti would also like to know where some good tourneys are. if you could please reply of message me with some info, i would appreciate it.
5-10 NL at the WYNN. Bring a Flack Jacket and enjoy the ride! (oh, and about $10 K for a small buy in).Best...
serious question? what is the point of a 1000/bb buy-in? seriously.

well sometimes at the MGM if they get enough ppl they will have a 5-10 NL game. Although its usually only on friday and saturday nights. I would play the bellagio or mirage as other posters suggested. Although i dont like either room as much as the MGM they dont have the limits your looking for. Its ashame you cant stay for new years...craziest time of my life out here for new years

serious question? what is the point of a 1000/bb buy-in? seriously.
I was a joke actually. I played this game at the end of Sept. and bought in for a measly $800. Talk about getting your heart pumping. Like swimming nude in a shark tank. Invigorating I tell ya...INVIGORATING!Had a ball.Best...

I just got back from vegas last week,stayed at the bellagio during the WPT event.I wasnt there for the tournament but a GM convention.The 2-5NL game at the Bellagio is great,$200 min/max buy in.That game was pretty easy.They also have a 300 dollar daily tournament,i think, that starts at 3 p.m.Satelittes to that tournament starts early in the morning.Alladin,across the street,has 3 daily tournaments,1 at 10am,1 at 1pm and 1 at 5pm.The one at ten had a 40 dollar buy in with rebuys for the first hour and a 40$ add on,the one at 1pm has a 60 enrty fee with a 40 addon during the first hour, and the one at 5 is similar to the first one,i think,I didnt play in the 5pm one but it is similar to the first one from what I have heard.I was only there for 2 days so I didn't venture too far from those two poker rooms.The Alladin is smaller and not as many people,but a friendly staff and good tournaments.The Bellagio has good cash games,and has a wide variety of limits and games.It was crowded,I dont know if it was from the WPT event or what,but both places have good poker rooms,just depeneds on what your looking for.

the poker room at the MGM is great... lots of college kids with money...1/2NL is fun, they spread 2/5NL also which can get pretty nice...Not sure about limit though...

Am I the only one that thought "to hell?"after reading the subject but before reading the post?(Not meaning in anyway a reflection of OP)That's just what popped into my head
No, I actually thought that also.