would you cheat????

Bunch of hoodlums! If an old lady fell on the street and had a million in her purse, would you help her up and then rob her too? Seriously, how do y'all sleep at night? Doing this is flat out theft. Doing this makes you a two-bit criminal.
you're just saying that because you don't have to worry about money as much as we dobtw, I voted NO!!! the hell with all the cheaters.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of hoodlums! If an old lady fell on the street and had a million in her purse' date=' would you help her up and then rob her too? Seriously' date=' how do y'all sleep at night? Doing this is flat out theft. Doing this makes you a two-bit criminal.[/quote'']these scum bags wouldn't help her up first.
This thread actually makes me a little sick. If you vote yes, you should go to jail, for a very long time. I love poker and it genuinely saddens me that the newer generation is so comfortable cheating the game, themselves, and flat out robbing other people. Where do you cheaters draw the line exactly? If you could rob one of your friends for money without getting caught would you do that to? Remind me not to invite you guys over to my place... my goodness, you guys need a beat down!
This thread makes you sick?You ain't seen nothin' yet,B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet.
btw, I wouldn't steal from an old lady, just poker players :club: bluffing is "stealing" ....right??
bluffing is risking your $$$, too.but i know you know that already.Pupsa;I don;t think those that sid no are lying.What's the motive?Is it cool to come on here and say you wouldn't?Personally, i was posting when DN first responded; but anyone worried about his opinion is silly. It's wrong to cheat. I learned that early on.I wonder if more of the Yes crowd tends towards lower-middle income.
Bunch of hoodlums! If an old lady fell on the street and had a million in her purse' date=' would you help her up and then rob her too? Seriously' date=' how do y'all sleep at night? Doing this is flat out theft. Doing this makes you a two-bit criminal.[/quote'']these scum bags wouldn't help her up first.
or loosely translated, may i swallow as well as suck?
I don;t think those that sid no are lying.What's the motive?
You think everyone who put "no" wouldn't use the program for even just a couple hands when they discovered what it did? They would all immediately shut it off?I'm an expert on humans, what with being a human and all, and I find that hard to believe.
I don't think those that said no are lying. (spelling edited)What's the motive?
You think everyone who put "no" wouldn't use the program for even just a couple hands when they discovered what it did? They would all immediately shut it off?I'm an expert on humans, what with being a human and all, and I find that hard to believe.
I don't understand why anyone would post no. If they meant yes.
I don't understand why anyone would post no. If they meant yes.
Because people like to think of themselves as better people than they really are.
I don;t think those that sid no are lying.What's the motive?
looger, do you work for a major poker publication and play in hollywood on sundays? your picture looks familiar.
looger, do you work for a major poker publication and play in hollywood on sundays? your picture looks familiar.
No, but I'm in Hollywood almost everyday. It's a surprisingly small world out here, so maybe we've met.I was at Commerce this past weekend playing the $100 NL game.
or loosely translated, may i swallow as well as suck?
i will respond by saying i don't see the point in sucking up to a guy that plays poker for a living and gets his face on tv. i could care less about him unless he uses his popularity to sway people in a positive direction. and you i hope also slip and fall on a dick
Bunch of hoodlums! If an old lady fell on the street and had a million in her purse, would you help her up and then rob her too? Seriously, how do y'all sleep at night? Doing this is flat out theft. Doing this makes you a two-bit criminal.
you're just saying that because you don't have to worry about money as much as we dobtw, I voted NO!!! the hell with all the cheaters.
Dude, I've been broke as dirt and never considered cheating or stealing from others. It is a little shocking that the majority of the people who answered the poll have no problem being scummy.
No, but I'm in Hollywood almost everyday. It's a surprisingly small world out here, so maybe we've met.I was at Commerce this past weekend playing the $100 NL game.
ahh. your pic looks just like one of the guys who has a sunday home tournament in hollywood. i gather it's not you, though.
Dude, I've been broke as dirt and never considered cheating or stealing from others. It is a little shocking that the majority of the people who answered the poll have no problem being scummy.
it's not that we have no problem being scummy....it's just...i don't know how to explain it. i know i wouldn't be able to resist it, and no matter how shitty i felt the next day, at least i'd know i provided for my family financially in the fullest way possible

No, I'd not cheat.I'm agnostic, so it's not based on religious views, or being afraid of doing something illegal. If it harms or takes advantage of another person, it's just plain wrong. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.If I get home from the grocery store, and noticed they did not charge me for a $2. item, I will go back the next do to pay for it.Yes, they look at me like I'm crazy.

I wanna hear how you cheat at Yahtzee. My sister-in-law always ownz me at Yahtzee, probably because i gamble and go for multiple yahtzees.
Easy if each person is keeping their own score. I was at a party once playing with a bunch of friends. The guy to my left had me add up his score so he could run to the kitchen to mix the next round of drinks. I noticed that he had given himself points for a yatzee, when I remembered that he hadn't.So I started to watch him write down his scores, and he was padding it quite a bit. Guess he thought we were all to drunk to notice he was winning every game. Pretty pathetic, to cheat at a board game.
not to me. poker (and your forums) these days seem like they have a lot of people who lack maturity because they're just young, pipe dreaming, or whatever.which brings me to another thought, DN: what are you thoughts on poker's popularity with kids these days? i hear all of these secondhand stories about kids losing their tuition or rent money playing poker, missing classes and flunking out from playing too much online, etc. etc. it seems like with anything college or younger kids do (drinking, online video games, etc.) way too many people take it far past the point of moderation...
it's not that we have no problem being scummy....it's just...i don't know how to explain it. i know i wouldn't be able to resist it, and no matter how shitty i felt the next day, at least i'd know i provided for my family financially in the fullest way possible
there are plenty of psych studies to back up how you feel. basically, you wouldnt rob a bank or mug an old woman, but if you could rip someone off without ever having to see them or really even go outside, it would be much harder to resist doing so.i think it's understandable that people would consider this. it still isn't right, though.
there are plenty of psych studies to back up how you feel. basically, you wouldnt rob a bank or mug an old woman, but if you could rip someone off without ever having to see them or really even go outside, it would be much harder to resist doing so.i think it's understandable that people would consider this. it still isn't right, though.
never said it was right...i just believe that the majority feel about the same way i do and are just too timid to voice their opinion, for fear of ostracism.the poll somewhat shows that.
yes you are a scum bag. you would be stealing from someone else looking to provide for his family.
yes you are a scum bag. you would be stealing from someone else looking to provide for his family.
that's fine...i'm a scumbag, along with 64-69% of the people that voted here.

even if 94-99% of the people here voted that they would cheat, that doesn't make it right, either.shiznit. i don't play poker only to make money, even though it's nice to do so and i make a modest amount each month in the limited time i play (talking online here). i do it for the entertainment, the fun of analyzing situations and making the right decision, etc. i don't know how fun it would be winning every time because i have that advantage; i think it might get kind of boring. i also think that as the money rolled in i might get more and more miserable, knowing as i did where it came from. how could i enjoy anything i bought when i know i ripped someone off to get it?

jtabletop: Would you use a program that showed everyone's hole cards?avg. poster: What do you mean? Once? Continually? With no repercussion?jtabletop: Would you use a program that showed everyone's hole cards?avg. poster: Honestly?jtabletop: Would you use a program that showed everyone's hole cards?avg. poster: Well, honestly, I guess I might use it for a couple hands, but I would feel pretty ba--jtabletop: Scumbag!!