who made the following play? part three

I CLEARLY STATED THAT I VOTED FOR RALPH PERRY!!!! HOW DARE YOU CAST OFF MY VOTE AS INSIGNIFICANT!!! YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I BUILD MY 500 DOLLAR BANKROLL UP HIGH ENOUGH TO ACCEPT YOUR 500K CHALLENGE, I WILL BREAK YOU IN STUD.Okay, I'm just kidding, you would probably beat me. Alright, you would beat me. No doubt. Just kidding. Ha..ha........this is awkward....I'm sorry. Sir. .......................................

yeah im gonna go ahead and say it was Daniel. He usually doesnt talk about other players hands in these types of situations that come up in his blogs/posts. So i'm going to say that he was actually making fun of himself.

yeah im gonna go ahead and say it was Daniel. He usually doesnt talk about other players hands in these types of situations that come up in his blogs/posts. So i'm going to say that he was actually making fun of himself.
If he takes Barry off the list, that would be my next guess. He's tricky like that.
If he takes Barry off the list, that would be my next guess. He's tricky like that.
I concur!
The main reason I don't think it's DN is this statement:
Frankly, the players I was playing against played the Stud 8 or better, Omaha H/L, and 2-7 triple draw games rather poorly. I saw a play in the Omaha that all but blew my mind!
He says playing against and it just doesn't fit with me that he'd use an example of his own play as one to demonstrate the poor play he'd witnessed. I know in a psychological sense you can be playing against yourself but I think that's just a little reaching. I don't know maybe I'm just overanalyzing it but I'm bored
The main reason I don't think it's DN is this statement:
Frankly, the players I was playing against played the Stud 8 or better, Omaha H/L, and 2-7 triple draw games rather poorly. I saw a play in the Omaha that all but blew my mind!
He says playing against and it just doesn't fit with me that he'd use an example of his own play as one to demonstrate the poor play he'd witnessed. I know in a psychological sense you can be playing against yourself but I think that's just a little reaching. I don't know maybe I'm just overanalyzing it but I'm bored
As is often the case, I am probably wrong.

With each player that comes off the list I'll give you some background:Johnny Chan: Omaha H/L isn't his best game, and he doesn't play it very aggressivley. He would definitely see the flop from the blind with J-J-7-3 but it he didn't flop a Jack he would dump it on the flop. He doesn't give his money away in this game and doesn't try to run people over in any of the limit games really. When Johnny is in there, he usually has a hand.Ralph Perry: Not many of you thought it was Ralph, but it could have been if he was stuck! Ralph is known as a "nitty" player that plays conservatively. In fact, when Ralph comes into the game he doesn't take his blind right away. Instead, he comes in in the middle so he can save a small blind and get an extra hand. That's nitty! Ralph might be capable of a play like that, but only if he is losing and steaming a little bit. Otherwise, he would never make such a play.

With each player that comes off the list I'll give you some background:Johnny Chan: Omaha H/L isn't his best game, and he doesn't play it very aggressivley. He would definitely see the flop from the blind with J-J-7-3 but it he didn't flop a Jack he would dump it on the flop. He doesn't give his money away in this game and doesn't try to run people over in any of the limit games really. When Johnny is in there, he usually has a hand.Ralph Perry: Not many of you thought it was Ralph, but it could have been if he was stuck! Ralph is known as a "nitty" player that plays conservatively. In fact, when Ralph comes into the game he doesn't take his blind right away. Instead, he comes in in the middle so he can save a small blind and get an extra hand. That's nitty! Ralph might be capable of a play like that, but only if he is losing and steaming a little bit. Otherwise, he would never make such a play.
This is cool, DN, thanks!
As is often the case, I am probably wrong.
I think I'm going with Eli Elezra because of the Limit Hold'em reference here
I always knew that Omaha H/L was one of this dude's worst games, but man, that play was just awful! Playing Omaha H/L as though it was limit hold'em is a recipe for disaster.
So since I've read that Eli strong game is limit holdem I'm going with him...... or maybe because I think of lightening, electricity, and shocking when I hear Elezra's name........ Thanks to whoever it was that brought that to my attention (sw)

It was obviously David Grey, because Grey is in essence one of,or not the strongest limit player at that table. WIth the references to limit hold em i have to say taht it was most likely David Grey