denver, co home game

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a home game on either Wed or Thurs nights? I am looking to get some decent and honest (bluffing not included) people together to play at my house. And what to play, I will play any game, for reasonable stakes.Thanks

send a private message to mtm1980. He has been trying to get a Denver game together. Do every one else a favor and search the forum (sorry to be short). There is a thread dedicated to this topic that is no more than a month old. This thread will get moved out of the general forum fairly quickly, just so you know.And I'd be in for a home game. Email me at JML@GroupMedicalMarketing.comI live in south denver, but can commute. J in Colo.

There is a big game on Weds in north Denver. 1-2 and .50-1 NLHE are the common game, but if enough interest, the game tunrs into a mix. There are also several clubs in town that I would gladly get FCP'ers in, and new one opening in two weeks which will be the Granddaddy of them all. Shoot me an email if interested.

do you know where the thread is or whats it title? I couldnt find it.thanks

send a private message to mtm1980. He has been trying to get a Denver game together. Do every one else a favor and search the forum (sorry to be short). There is a thread dedicated to this topic that is no more than a month old. This thread will get moved out of the general forum fairly quickly, just so you know.And I'd be in for a home game. Email me at JML@GroupMedicalMarketing.comI live in south denver, but can commute. J in Colo.