just saw that red head from last night

I mean it's bad, but he wasnt knocked out. Sometimes you get cold-decked. The only reason I excused it when Matusow did it was because he was on drugs. Seriously though, theres no crying in poker.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm actually playing poker with him tonight. His name is Adam Friedman, and his younger sis goes to IU where I currently attend and he'll be playing in a little weekly game we have down here while visiting. If I take a beat or if I get outflushed like he did I'm totally pulling the "but I played perfect for 2 straight hours!" before stamping out of the room and leaving. Any other suggestions for how to screw with this guy? Oh, btw, he actually ended up placing around 43rd, good for like $250,000...so I guess he's not a total donk.-Mark

I thought it was a standard fold. He should cry to death knowing that he made the worst play in the history of poker.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm actually playing poker with him tonight. His name is Adam Friedman, and his younger sis goes to IU where I currently attend and he'll be playing in a little weekly game we have down here while visiting. If I take a beat or if I get outflushed like he did I'm totally pulling the "but I played perfect for 2 straight hours!" before stamping out of the room and leaving. Any other suggestions for how to screw with this guy? Oh, btw, he actually ended up placing around 43rd, good for like $250,000...so I guess he's not a total donk.-Mark
Trust me, TOTAL donks have finished higher.
Like DNSorry i couldnt restrain myself
Moneymaker

Crying is a bit much, but maybe only a bit, considering how much people seem to want that title, and how much cash was at stake. He'll take some grief for that for some time I suppose.I am not conviced his statement of playing perfectly for 3 straight days is bad though. Misphrased certainly. How often do you make a play and then realize you screwed up? He may very well have spent 3 days not making that kind of play. That does not mean he was playing perfect, he most certainly wasn't, but he may well have been playing as perfectly as he knew how to play. I'm sure he'll take grief for that line too for, well, perhaps forever.Now we know why many people leave ASAP after losing. Nothing like getting caught on camera doing or saying something that will be immortalized forever. I'm glad I don't wear my emotions on my sleeve. :?

Moneymaker
steve dannedonk
I thought it was a standard fold. He should cry to death knowing that he made the worst play in the history of poker.
I hope you're kidding but I dont see a "sw". This would be a monster laydown, if I remember the board correctly he had the absolute 2nd nuts, the only way his opponenet could beat him is with 2 suited cards in his hand for an ace high flush. I think in this spot, where you have your opponenet covered, unless you have a monster read on him, you need to make this call once you've played the hand to the river.
I hope you're kidding but I dont see a "sw". This would be a monster laydown, if I remember the board correctly he had the absolute 2nd nuts, the only way his opponenet could beat him is with 2 suited cards in his hand for an ace high flush. I think in this spot, where you have your opponenet covered, unless you have a monster read on him, you need to make this call once you've played the hand to the river.
It's an easy fold. I make it 99 times out of 100. I especially agree with the part about crying himself to death for calling there. It was donkalicoius.
No, I'm serious. :roll:
Easy, standard fold? Cheezuz, and you calling HIM a donk? If you'd fold this in the WSOP at that level, you will be outplayed so bad, you couldn't get there...
sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw