seidel talking smack about dn

Erik Seidel: will be interesting to see if DN survives itPencilGeek: survives what?apple11 (Observer): the big gameErik Seidel: the big gameWhat is the difference between Seidel and DN? DN should play him heads up to see if he survives that.

how exactly is that talking smack? He thinks it will be interesting to see if he survives. I think it would be interesting as well. I have no doubt that if he played in the big game on a regular basis, he would be a winning player in that game. He has not played in the big game on regular basis over an extended period of time. Much has been written and said about players that can't, don't, and won't win in that game. I think it would be interesting to see, and save the survive comments. He means bankroll wise, not actually living through it...i hope

Erik Seidel: will be interesting to see if DN survives itPencilGeek: survives what?apple11 (Observer): the big gameErik Seidel: the big gameWhat is the difference between Seidel and DN? DN should play him heads up to see if he survives that.
Eric Seidel is very good at poker.
Eric Seidel is very good at poker.
So is Daniel.....sry i really dont find the point in posting that.

It will be interesting to see if he survives the big game, bc not everyone can do it. He hasn't proven himself yet, that's all Seidel is saying, and I agree with that statement.

the OP took seidel out of context. i'd have to see the whole conversation to make a judgement.and DN playing seidel is not +EV for DN. seidel's got game.

Oh my god, guys, HOT SCOOP!!!I was talking to my friend, whose uncle knows Chau Giang. Well, that backstabber Chau said that he would CRUSH Sam Grizzle in some head's up Mortal Kombat (the first version). As we all know, Grizzle claims to be the best Rayden player in the world, but word is, Chau has been practicing with Johnny Cage, and now is SO confident that he challenged good ole' Sammy to a best 9 out of 17 match, with each player putting up TEN MILLION DOLLARS!!! To intice Grizzle to accept the challenge, here are some of what Giang told my cousin..."GRIZZLE IS GOING DOWN, I WILL CRUSH HIM IN MORTAL KOMBAT." "GRIZZLE WILL LEAVE OUR MATCH SUCKING HIS THUMBS AFTER MY JOHNNY CAGE CHARACTER WHOOPS UP ON HIS RAYDEN!!"and last, but not least.."GRIZZLE GOING DOWN......GIANG OUT!!" (after yelling this, Giang apparently threw down a vase full of flowers...)OHHHH SNAP, IT IS ON!!!