i dont think so!

I'm still censored that people call LaDainian Tomlinson 'LT'. Now that is the real travesty...
I have tried and tried to get the nickname LDT for him to stick to no avail.There is one and only LT
I prefer to call him LaDane. It sounds French/Scandanavian of which he is neither. I'm having trouble getting people to buy it but with the help of FCP we might get it to stick.Just say no to LT. Embrace LaDane!
We can call him The Great Dane, so Vatche can bitch about how that's only reserved for Gus Hansen
lol...i could careless bout gus...so go 4 it
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still censored that people call LaDainian Tomlinson 'LT'. Now that is the real travesty...
I have tried and tried to get the nickname LDT for him to stick to no avail.There is one and only LT
I prefer to call him LaDane. It sounds French/Scandanavian of which he is neither. I'm having trouble getting people to buy it but with the help of FCP we might get it to stick.Just say no to LT. Embrace LaDane!
We can call him The Great Dane, so Vatche can bitch about how that's only reserved for Gus Hansen
He already has his lips firmly planted on Stuey's balls. He just doesn't have a big enough mouth for Gus too.
He already has his lips firmly planted on Stuey's balls. He just doesn't have a big enough mouth for Gus too.
lolllllll...i cant come up with a comeback...that was pretty funny
Cash games don't count? Money management doesn't count? Steam control doesn't count? Longevity doesn't count?longgevity?...he won in 1980, 1981 and 1997,im not talkn bout his cocaine use or his love for the track, im talking about his talent at the table
well then say he is the most talented card player of all time, not the best.There is an enormous difference.
no theres not...all the pros say he was the best, but canebrain questions it?hes the only player in history to win the main event 3 times, but u question it...u have a right to ur own opinion i guess
wrong.and my comment about "that's debateable" was that Stuey was a better player than Negreanu. I've heard ALOT of talk that Stuey's game was blown out of proportion because of the mysticism of his past. I really don't doubt he was a really good player, but i really doubt taht you can call him the best ever.
Cash games don't count? Money management doesn't count? Steam control doesn't count? Longevity doesn't count?longgevity?...he won in 1980, 1981 and 1997,im not talkn bout his cocaine use or his love for the track, im talking about his talent at the table
well then say he is the most talented card player of all time, not the best.There is an enormous difference.
no theres not...all the pros say he was the best, but canebrain questions it?hes the only player in history to win the main event 3 times, but u question it...u have a right to ur own opinion i guess
wrong.and my comment about "that's debateable" was that Stuey was a better player than Negreanu. I've heard ALOT of talk that Stuey's game was blown out of proportion because of the mysticism of his past. I really don't doubt he was a really good player, but i really doubt taht you can call him the best ever.
thats not wrong...thats 100% true...check ur facts...moss only won it twice...the 1st one was awarded to him by his peers
thats not wrong...thats 100% true...check ur facts...moss only won it twice...the 1st one was awarded to him by his peers
he's still considered as winning the WSOP 3 times. Just because they voted didn't mean he didn't win.

The WSOP ME of today and back then is a whole different thing. It would be interesting to see how a prime Ungar would do in a field over ten times the size of the events he won...for the record, I definitely dont think stu is the greatest poker player ever. I am. Duh.

The WSOP ME of today and back then is a whole different thing. It would be interesting to see how a prime Ungar would do in a field over ten times the size of the events he won...for the record, I definitely dont think stu is the greatest poker player ever. I am. Duh.
I will use my 800th post to disagree w/ you.You are not the greatest poker player of all time. I am.
Nonsense. No one can compete with me at five card draw w/deuces, jacks, sevens, and fives wild. I am the master.
How about a 500K challenge match to determine who is best at 5 card draw w/deuces, jacks, sevens, and fives wild?
i'll deal it, as long as you guys aren't cheap tippers.
Nonsense. No one can compete with me at five card draw w/deuces, jacks, sevens, and fives wild. I am the master.
How about a 500K challenge match to determine who is best at 5 card draw w/deuces, jacks, sevens, and fives wild?
i'll deal it, as long as you guys aren't cheap tippers.
1 dollar for any pot. 2 dollars for any pot above 150k. Sound good?

First of all, I want to roll this thread into a little ball, smear it with feces, cook it at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, and feed it to a homeless guy with AIDS.Secondly, anyone using "The Kid" is a rip-off of a million other "Kids" in the past, my favorite of which being Billy the Kid, who would shoot any other of "The Kids" in the face.Finally, this thread is almost bearable if you imagine the OP waving his finger and moving his neck from side to side when he says, "I don't THINK so!"

just wondering what the record is for quotes in a post its starting to look a lot like the bible:And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias; And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
just wondering what the record is for quotes in a post its starting to look a lot like the bible:And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias; And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
now, just change "begat" to "quoted"
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=33579
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=33579
arrrrgh thar be a thing o' beauty
  • 1 year later...
This ,ladies and gentleman, is a perfect example of what happens on a Prozac withdrawal!ha ha with the ho ho...and oh ya, cant forget about the he he
And de hi de ho!!!! Wave yo' hands in the air like you just don't care!Ayyyy, oooohhhhh!!! Anyway, how about Michael "Coup de" Gracz?

Wow, 2005 really was a tough year for Vatche and turd. I guess it just goes to show you that sometimes even the best of friends can have some serious disagreements! wowser.In conclusion, it appears that sometimes even the best of friends can have some serious disagreements. So, if 2007 brings you some tough times, similar to what both Vatche and turd went through in the dark days of October, 2005, I ask you to return to this thread, remind yourself what happened to them, and understand that despite this, they both went on to lead relatively successful careers here at FCP. Thanks guys for showing us what dreams are made of!

Wow, 2005 really was a tough year for Vatche and turd. I guess it just goes to show you that sometimes even the best of friends can have some serious disagreements! wowser.In conclusion, it appears that sometimes even the best of friends can have some serious disagreements. So, if 2007 brings you some tough times, similar to what both Vatche and turd went through in the dark days of October, 2005, I ask you to return to this thread, remind yourself what happened to them, and understand that despite this, they both went on to lead relatively successful careers here at FCP. Thanks guys for showing us what dreams are made of!
heheh...you said "vatche"