i dont think so!

The team of young upstarts contains Michael "The Kid" Gracz, Dutch Boyd, Erin Ness, Evelyn Ng, Jennifer Leigh, and Kasey Thompson.i read that on cardplayer, under the gsn link...whoever the hell gave Gracz that poker name should be shot in the head...if no 1 gave it to him and he starts calling himself Michael "the kid" gracz, im gunna drive to vegas and spit on his "kid" face...i cant believe cardplayer even printed that on their site, what a joke.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team of young upstarts contains Michael "The Kid" Gracz, Dutch Boyd, Erin Ness, Evelyn Ng, Jennifer Leigh, and Kasey Thompson.i read that on cardplayer, under the gsn link...whoever the hell  gave Gracz that poker name should be shot in the head...if no 1 gave it to him and he starts calling himself  Michael "the kid" gracz,  im gunna drive to vegas and spit on his "kid" face...i cant believe cardplayer even printed that on their site, what a joke.
Man, I don't want to see you when someone really pisses you off.Relax. It's a nickname. Who cares. He's young. He looks even younger. He can have the nickname if he wants. Just calm the heck down.
The team of young upstarts contains Michael "The Kid" Gracz, Dutch Boyd, Erin Ness, Evelyn Ng, Jennifer Leigh, and Kasey Thompson.i read that on cardplayer, under the gsn link...whoever the hell  gave Gracz that poker name should be shot in the head...if no 1 gave it to him and he starts calling himself  Michael "the kid" gracz,  im gunna drive to vegas and spit on his "kid" face...i cant believe cardplayer even printed that on their site, what a joke.
Man, I don't want to see you when someone really censored you off.Relax. It's a nickname. Who cares. He's young. He looks even younger. He can have the nickname if he wants. Just calm the heck down.
thats stu ungars name, i dont think its right...i gauruntee no pro will acknolowdge gracz as "the kid"
This ,ladies and gentleman, is a perfect example of what happens durings a Prozac withdrawal!
This ,ladies and gentleman, is a perfect example of what happens on a Prozac withdrawal!
ha ha with the ho ho...and oh ya, cant forget about the he he
This ,ladies and gentleman, is a perfect example of what happens on a Prozac withdrawal!
ha ha with the ho ho...and oh ya, cant forget about the he he
Hopefully your other 281 posts have provided some use to the forum. As of the moment you are a strong candidate for Forum LVP.
I think somebody cares a little bit too much.

Hopefully your other 281 posts have provided some use to the forum. As of the moment you are a strong candidate for Forum LVP.i know im stepping into a trap but, what does LVP stand for?

if some1 took daniels name "kid poker"...ud be winning and b itch ing....and Negreanu is not half the player Ungar was
I'm still censored that people call LaDainian Tomlinson 'LT'. Now that is the real travesty...
I have tried and tried to get the nickname LDT for him to stick to no avail.There is one and only LT
if some1 took daniels name "kid poker"...ud be winning and b itch ing....and Negreanu is not half the player Ungar was
I don't care who takes who's nickname. It doesn't really matter to me. You're getting pretty worked up over something that is ridiculously insignificant. Did you forget your meds this morning?
Hopefully your other 281 posts have provided some use to the forum. As of the moment you are a strong candidate for Forum LVP.i know im stepping into a trap but, what does LVP stand for?
Least Valuable PosterThere IS only one LT damnit, and he snorted coke, smoked crack, and ripped peoples heads off.
I don't care who takes who's nickname. It doesn't really matter to me. You're getting pretty worked up over something that is ridiculously insignificant. Did you forget your meds this morning?
to u its insignificant, to me its not...im sure there are a lot of ungar fans that feel the same way i do...
to u its insignificant, to me its not...im sure there are a lot of ungar fans that feel the same way i do...
Apparently not. Read your thread.
I'm still censored that people call LaDainian Tomlinson 'LT'. Now that is the real travesty...
I have tried and tried to get the nickname LDT for him to stick to no avail.There is one and only LT
The TCU Terror? (sw)
Apparently not. Read your thread.its still early...
I suppose it is. I'll quote myself in thirty minutes. P.S. You do this "......" too much. It makes you look stupid.
lol...ur talking to me about insignficant tjhings?keep this up, i have 11 posts to go