Can anyone tell me what size monitor is the best for multi-tabling? What is the best screen resolution? For higher resolution, do I need a better video card than the one that came with the computer?Thanks Orville

Can anyone tell me what size monitor is the best for multi-tabling?  What is the best screen resolution?  For higher resolution, do I need a better video card than the one that came with the computer?Thanks  Orville
It's ok. You aren't very bright so I won't flame you. Look down on the page about three posts. Maybe you could look at that thread. Just a thought.
Can anyone tell me what size monitor is the best for multi-tabling? What is the best screen resolution? For higher resolution, do I need a better video card than the one that came with the computer?Thanks Orville
It's ok. You aren't very bright so I won't flame you. Look down on the page about three posts. Maybe you could look at that thread. Just a thought.
That post was not available when I posted mine. If you can't post anything constructive then don't post douchclown

It's not the size that matters...is what you do with ... umm... wait. That's something else. Let me try again. It's not the size that matters...it's the resolution! Try that line next time somebody makes fun of your small "monitor".

Can anyone tell me what size monitor is the best for multi-tabling?  What is the best screen resolution?  For higher resolution, do I need a better video card than the one that came with the computer?Thanks  Orville
That post was not available when I posted mine. If you can't post anything constructive then don't post douchclown
You started your thread at 8:17. The thread entitled, "Monitors for Multi-Tabling" was started at 7:24. Shut the fuck up.

go with 54" flat and load about 24 tables from 5 or 6 sites. play until your broke or your head explodes...

You started your thread at 8:17. The thread entitled, "Monitors for Multi-Tabling" was started at 7:24. Shut the fuck up.
It's obvious that when I posted my thread the other thread did not show up on my screen or I would have simply read that. If all you can do is try to insult people, simply do not post. If you can't offer anything to the post simply don't respond to it. It is that simple.Yours trulyOrville
It's obvious that when I posted my thread the other thread did not show up on my screen or I would have simply read that. If all you can do is try to insult people, simply do not post. If you can't offer anything to the post simply don't respond to it. It is that simple.Yours trulyOrville
So you have a 53 minute lag in your connection. Holy hell! That's awful even for dial up! Besides, it's not just that thread. There are a ton of these. All you have to do is go back a few pages. They're everywhere. Also, I was being helpful. I let you know that there was another thread exactly like the one you were posting. Yours truly,The poster that pwns you
So you have a 53 minute lag in your connection. Holy hell! That's awful even for dial up! Besides, it's not just that thread. There are a ton of these. All you have to do is go back a few pages. They're everywhere. Also, I was being helpful. I let you know that there was another thread exactly like the one you were posting. Yours truly,The poster that pwns you
You thought you were being helpful by telling me I'm not very bright and using profanity. Yes that is helpful. Now I can take my stupid ass over to the oven stick my not so bright head inside light the match and as you said so eloquently "shut the **** up."I bow down to the smartest person in this forum.
You thought you were being helpful by telling me I'm not very bright and using profanity.  Yes that is helpful.  Now I can take my stupid ass over to the oven stick my not so bright head inside light the match and as you said so eloquently "shut the censored up."I bow down to the smartest person in this forum.
Well, did you find the other thread on this subject? If you did I was helpful. If you didn't, then I was right about you not being very bright.The reason I made fun of you in the first place is because you never took a second to just look around and try to help yourself before you cluttered up the forum with yet another thread on this subject. If you were even mildly observant and self-reliant you could have found all the answers to your monitor questions without starting another thread or even typing anything at all.I apologize for the sarcasm and harsh words. I overreacted, and it was unnecessary.